The Trouble With Trainz 2019 SP5

When I upgraded Trainz 2019 to SP5, it broke the scripts on the following models.

[FONT=&quot]TTTE - Toad the brakevan [TRS19][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TTTE - Scrap Toad the brakevan [TRS19] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TW3D - Molly the Yellow Engine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]S4 - Skarloey the Little Old Engine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]S4 - Rhenas the Gallant Engine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]S4 - Sir Handel the Arrogant Engine [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]S4 - Peter Sam the Eager Engine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]S4 - Duncan the Grumpy Engine [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TTTE - Oliver [TRS19][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TTTE - Scrap Oliver [TRS19][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TTTE - BoCo[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TTTE - Dennis[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TTTE - Derek[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TW3D - Emily The Emerald Engine

[/FONT]
On said models it said "Error: PropertyBrowserRefresh() not handled. A script error occurred while attempting to edit the properties of this asset." So I tried downgrading to SP4 but due to it not being compatible with the new version of my iMac, it glitched. So, the alternative is to upgrade back to SP5 but I don't want to due to its errors. And here's a video to prove I am not the only one having this problem with SP5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RolqJYvtVM4

So can someone tell me how to fix those script errors please? I'd really appreciate it.

Can't reproduce, information needed on where to find Asset demonstrated in video

On said models it said "Error: PropertyBrowserRefresh() not handled. A script error occurred while attempting to edit the properties of this asset." So I tried downgrading to SP4 but due to it not being compatible with the new version of my iMac, it glitched. So, the alternative is to upgrade back to SP5 but I don't want to due to its errors. And here's a video to prove I am not the only one having this problem with SP5.

Hello, I've tried reproducing this issue today on TRS19 SP5, 117026 (Windows). Out of the models in your list I only was able to locate very few and tested with <kuid2:810072:103053:1> TTTE - Oliver [TRS19].
I did not get any PropertyBrowserRefresh() error when editing the properties of this locomotive, it worked as displayed below (click to enlarge)

I will note that in surveyor mode, the options in the "View Details..." window of this loco are unresponsive and I have no idea what the Superscript window appearing on spawning the loco is about functionally, but the properties window itself works for me in both TRS19 SP5 and TRS22 using "maximise Compatability" and "maximise Performance" settings.

In your video you demonstrate the issue with "TTTE - Dennis". I'm unable to find an asset with this name on the DLS and a search on Google only yields Fandom Wiki pages and Youtube videos. Could you please provide some more info on where I could get hold of this asset for asessing the issue there? And - so that we're on the same line - could please specify what build (indicated in the launcher of the game) you are experiencing this issue on?

Greetings,
Mika

Last edited:
In Platinum and Plus, you need to un-pause Surveyor for some items to work. These assets appear inoperable, or the properties pages show nothing until Surveyor is unpaused.

Back