Lone Pine Branch Cement Plant

DennR

I have been working on a session for the Lone Pine route but I am unable to operate the cement processing plant at Trona. I believe that loading track has been stopped before the loading bay. The Plant is also set a little low hiding the concrete that should sit either side of the loading track. Has anyone else noticed this problem or am I missing an update to the route?

I have been working on a session for the Lone Pine route but I am unable to operate the cement processing plant at Trona. I believe that loading track has been stopped before the loading bay. The Plant is also set a little low hiding the concrete that should sit either side of the loading track. Has anyone else noticed this problem or am I missing an update to the route?

You should PM hiawathamr or maybe he will see this thread, He is the author of that route.

Thanks for the suggestion, I was thinking of doing that but for some reason I cannot understand I cannot import images from my dropbox to the forum or the PM sections and as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

Thanks for the suggestion, I was thinking of doing that but for some reason I cannot understand I cannot import images from my dropbox to the forum or the PM sections and as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

Just take a screenshot ingame and upload it to the Trainz gallery then copy the link and add it to your post.

Unfortunately I’ve tried that, I think it is a problem with the edge browser because it worked in earlier updates of W11. Images still work in other forums and in email's. It seems edge and Auran are out of step.
Thanks for the thought.

Edit:
I installed Firefox and the Auran forums still will not let me post images so I will stick with 1000 words:eek:

Last edited:
I post using Edge all the time, after uploading to the gallery. Once in the gallery, all you are posting is a link, using the square "Post image link" icon, so it is a function of the page itself, and the picture appears as a function of the link.

Unfortunately I’ve tried that, I think it is a problem with the edge browser because it worked in earlier updates of W11. Images still work in other forums and in email's. It seems edge and Auran are out of step.
Thanks for the thought.

Edit:
I installed Firefox and the Auran forums still will not let me post images so I will stick with 1000 words:eek:

Bob,

Check your forum settings.

General Settings - Trainz Discussion Forums (auran.com)

In the lowest part under Miscellaneous Options, ensure that Enhanced Attachment Uploaded in on. It's a radio-button toggle.

Enhanced Attachment Uploading:
  • Enhanced Attachment Uploading on
  • Enhanced Attachment Uploading off
The forum features an enhanced attachment uploading system that allows you to reuse existing attachments via a drag and drop interface.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use the enhanced system. If you experience problems with the interface, try disabling this option.

Thanks John,

Enhanced Attachment Uploading was on and for this message I have set it to off and added an image.

2022-06-10%20214323.jpg

but still no image.

Hi everyone,

I've been in contact with DennR but figured to share this out so it answers questions that other users might have. There are no industries placed on the route (exceptions are portals) due to not being flat enough for the multi-industries. This might change thanks to S2.0 being able to rotate objects but isn't set in stone at this time as I have to look at some sessions to see what damages this might cause to the gameplay.
If TRS19 had this ability sooner then I could safely say industries would've been placed and all you would have to do is configure them to suit your needs :)

Cheers

Back