Enviroment and seasons

sister

Co-founder TFF Italy
Hi everybody. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but there is no way I'm able to change season on TRS19/TRS22. I have this route I'm working on since 3 years started in T:ane and now transferred on TRS22 to be able to use the effects layers. Everytime I insert some turfFx it comes as winter season even if the enviroment setting is with date of June. How it works to have another season other than winter in Surveyor?
Thanks for all your suggestions.

I checked my route: region Italy and world origin lat/long Milan (Italy) and still season winter. Booohooo!!

Also there is an "order of priority" with the Environmental Settings.

From the Trainz Wiki page https://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/How_to_Use_Environment_Tools

There is an order of priority with dates in Routes and Sessions
DotPoint1.JPG
If the Route and the Session are saved with different dates, then the Session date will decide the visible season.
DotPoint2.JPG
If a Session does not have a saved date, then the Route date will decide the visible season.
DotPoint3.JPG
If no date has been saved in the Route and the Session, then today's date will decide the visible season.
This order of priority applies to all Environmental Settings except the World Origin which only applies to a Route.

Checked, made all the sessions and the route saved with the same date and everybody went fine. Thanks again to everybody for the help.

Back