TRS19 Platinum on steam

bigingo

Trainz Veteran
Hi all or Tony Gilliam for the best answer... lol

Since Im intrested to buy TRS19 "Platinum", I read in TRS19 FAQs that you can/could buy the "platinum" by "STEAM" ..but is it really avalible in steam... I can´t find any specify link there.. just options what kind of region you want.. or just what I presume is the regular version of TRS19 for ($33,99) ..And the price doesn´t match like online strore ($49,99) I use to buy on steam all the time and I find it very easy.. but this time I can´t see the specific version "platinum" -And why on steam - So easy when you have to reinstall your window for an example ..Soo how can I be helped on this matter ......AND I like to buy it on STEAM....

N3V does not offer TRS19 Platinum on Steam. All you can buy on Steam are the regional versions and the full version of TRS19 Standard which does not have the Platinum version features like the Unified Surveyor Driver interface. Just to make it even more confusing, N3V chooses to use the word Platinum in the name of DLC bundles which only contain the Standard versions of TANE and TRS19.

FYI, it is Hilliam not Gilliam

Unless it's significantly cheaper, don't buy Trainz on Steam. I know Steam is a nice platform, but with Trainz specifically you will avoid so many headaches by buying straight from N3V.

Thanks all.. more confusing to me.. So the platinum on train store.. for $49,99 is not platinum?? Wierd..
Was hoping that mr. Hilliam could give me a strait answer to this matter.. -Is it or is it not??

-Just for the couse.. I copied the line from the trains portal TRS19 FAQs:
[h=4]Q. Will there be a Platinum Edition option on Steam?[/h] A. Yes, TRS19 Platinum Edition will be available on Steam as soon as possible. We expect this to be early in 2020.
;)

Last edited:
Q. Will there be a Platinum Edition option on Steam?

A. Yes, TRS19 Platinum Edition will be available on Steam as soon as possible. We expect this to be early in 2020.
;)

Yeah, this never ended up happening. As of right now, TRS19 platinum is still not available on Steam.

Back