Driver Setup TRS19 SP5 Hotfix Harry is the only Engineer

pitkin

I have encountered a very strange issue in TRS19 SP5 (even before the hotfix). I place a new loco and use Driver Setup to set the driver. But the driver is always Harry. Yes, I have unchecked the boxes in Driver Setup.

Is this tied to a specific locomotive, perhaps? What happens if you change to another loco?
What is your Build Number? Latest build for TRS19-Platinum (PC) is 117009.
I tested and had no trouble getting different drivers to operate my 'create session' locos.
If you use the string 'driver' in a Content Manager search - you should end up with a huge number of different drivers (apart from <kuid:-25:1240> Harry )

I have encountered a very strange issue in TRS19 SP5 (even before the hotfix). I place a new loco and use Driver Setup to set the driver. But the driver is always Harry. Yes, I have unchecked the boxes in Driver Setup.

In the 4 check boxes, I use, checked, checked, unchecked, checked. You can click on the driver picture and a popup will come up and you can choose a specific driver. Once you select that driver, it will always use that driver every time, so maybe pick a different driver there.

Here are some drivers you can download from the Content Manager;

<kuid:647907:100490> CDE Joe D
<kuid:647907:100674> CDE Christopher824
<kuid:647907:100675> CDE RockyRR

To clarify, I can pick different drivers in Driver Setup. However, when I do a Find (Consists), The loco shows up as named "Harry". Maybe this is some new feature?

The only box checked is to point to the first driver.

If I set up a second loco, the second one is "Dave". Irrespective of what I set in the Driver Setup. I can verify that the drivers are Harry and Dave with "View Details"

Build 117009

Just did a test: If I go to Driver (UDS) the right drivers show up. Switching again to Surveyor seems to have the drivers ok too. Very Strange

Last edited:
Back