Is this a first? Pilot error!

Ghost42

I have updating a route and now find I was using an older version and it now lags behind the version on the dls.
I tried 'new version',, no go, also a simple config edit, also no go.
Does anyone know of a workaround?

I have updating a route and now find I was using an older version and it now lags behind the version on the dls.
I tried 'new version',, no go, also a simple config edit, also no go.
Does anyone know of a workaround?

Hmmm. You could:

1. Redo your work in the current version (the one on the DLS) and up-version that;

2. Clone the updated older version to a new KUID and add an obsolete-table listing all prior versions including the latest on the DLS. That would required modding any existing sessions to use the new map (route) KUID.

:B~)

I seem to have aquired the Chinese version of the forum!
Thanks for the hints, I'll backup my work and give it a try, rain all day so a fine excuse to do it.
Sherlock here is trying to find out why the many versions of MIN misbehave in the latest version of TRS19 so plenty to do today.
Hopefully I'll hit the Chinese version of Send. :)

After much faffing I have decided to take the lazy man's route and upload with a similar name, fresh start.
Experimenting with the CDE min I managed to peak out at 4 commodities in queue 1 and 2 commodities in queue 2, loading that is, no doubt the same result can be had by using 6 queues.
Unloading was still working at 4 commodities in queue 1 and 4 commodities in queue 2.
Ideal for small ports and factories that need multiple commodities without clogging up the map with multiple mins.

Back