<kuid2:86627:100188:5> shows up as faulty version 4.5

johnwhelan

But I have never uploaded a 4.5 asset.

What gives?

Has someone modified it and made it faulty?

If so shouldn't they correct it?

Thanks John

There are many possible reasons an asset is faulty - copy/paste the error and that will help a great deal in determining the solution.

I've downloaded the asset and it's fine here so I suggest checking your dependencies. Quite possibly you need to update one or more deps.

But I have never uploaded a 4.5 asset.

What gives?

Has someone modified it and made it faulty?

If so shouldn't they correct it?

Thanks John

It's fine here John and not faulty, it's also impossible for anyone else other than N3V or maybe the CRG to upload another creators assets and it would have to have been on the repair list.
v2 was packaged Payware.
v3 at 3.5 Uploaded on 23-Dec-21.
v4 missing.
v5 at 4.5 Uploaded on 28-Dec-21.
So can't be the CRG as we can only increase the version by 1

I'll assume it's something on my system then. The dependencies are fine. The other 6 reskins of this coach are an earlier version number and show no errors in TS22.

Thanks John

There are many possible reasons an asset is faulty - copy/paste the error and that will help a great deal in determining the solution.

What is the error?

What is the error?

VE109 low level meshes greater than 500. Both in TS19 and TS22. It does have LOD but unfortunately the source Blender mesh got corrupted and Andi06 played with it to add an interior and connections which means it is a bit of a mish mash.

Dunno if you think it's OK fine.

Cheerio John

Deleted it and downloaded it once more. Shows on the track and now just has two warnings so obviously something got corrupted somewhere.

Cheerio John

Back