Original retail TS2019 installation disk set.

KotangaGirl

Pre-Grouping Railways Nut
I must've ordered these back when I first purchased TS2019 and when they arrived I'd slotted them into my bookcase with my other computer game disks and forgot about them until I found them again this morning.
A two disc set for the base TS2019 simulator and a two disk set for the United Kingdom Edition. I wonder if they still work; - or are they rare historic artifacts now and should only be handled by archivists wearing white gloves.

They'll work fine but you'll need a gazillion patches to bring it up to date.

I was curious to see the original release of TS2019 again John as I can remember being impressed by it during those early days. I've still got a copy of the SP1 version archived away, but not the SP0 original.

cherish it ;-)
I use build 100240 every day do all work there and still the best Trainz for me :)

I was curious to see the original release of TS2019 again John as I can remember being impressed by it during those early days. I've still got a copy of the SP1 version archived away, but not the SP0 original.

I was quite impressed as well. I wish we still had the performance we saw in that version because it didn't have all the extra blobs of stuff to make it more complex than it became later on.

I'm pretty sure you if you run like for like settings, the current build will be better than the earlier one. If not, please provide the fps details of each (ensuring all settings are the same).

Of course you can turn off Ultra shaders and shadows to improve performance, along with adjusting in-game sliders.

Don't get me wrong Tony I like TRS22 just fine. I'm simply curious to have a look back in time with these disks. When TS2019 was first released I was really impressed with it so I'm just having myself a nostalgia trip.
I never bothered too much with TANE back then as I was still very much into TS2012 and when I did get to try the first release of TS2019 I remarked that it was like 64 bit TS2012. It did what it said on the tin and it worked without any fuss and bother.

Back