Bi-levels/Double Decker MBTA cars that anyone has or is in Trainz 2019?

Trainzisfun

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well. I hope this is the right channel I’m suppose to be sending in. I have a question, does anyone know where I can get some MBTA Bi-level/Double Decker Bombardier cars for my EMD MBTA F40PH that I purchased and installed from Jointed Rails for trainz 2019? Or if anyone has a set of them that they can send to me from a cdp file? I have been trying to search and see where I could find some Bi-levels/Double Decker and I haven’t found any except for one from that I saw on a youtube video, which the link to the video is right here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DmjNYyOCRKY#dialog

but for some reason I’m not able to gain access to it.

Any advice would help, thanks!!

On a similar note, does anyone know where I can find something similar to the "Waratah" double decker electric trains that are run on Sydney suburban lines?

I'm thinking about it...

VkAtDge.jpg

Oooh, wow that’s nice!! Awesome, thanks!! Wait so am I able or will I be able to use that bi-level for my MBTA and if so, where and how do I find that on the website in order to download it? (unless if this is most likely being made) but if so, once I do that do I have to like repaint or reskin any of it? Cause I mean I don’t know how to reskin as of yet as I’m still learning how to expand more, and I think I may also need like one of the bi-level coaches as well.

Last edited:
I have no idea if any of that works, I just Googled "bilevel amtrak coaches trainz" and that was the first result.

Yeah, I also checked out that website as well but couldn't find the MBTA Bi-level but was only able to find the locomotive with the CTC pack. But I'll see if I can search that and see what will happen but thanks tho.

Why did PerRock remove the person's link to the coaches? Isn't it permissible to link to a site to help others find content easier? I noticed it says banned under the person's username.

Why did PerRock remove the person's link to the coaches? Isn't it permissible to link to a site to help others find content easier? I noticed it says banned under the person's username.

It could be that that "someone" illegally has other people's content hosted without permission.

You can post a link to someone's site. Posting direct links to the downloads is questionable, we'll only remove them if we know that the person posting isn't the rights holder. We also will remove links to the Russian content sharing sites (which is what I think this link was... it was a month ago, I don't remember. He was banned for something unrelated).

peter

Edit: as for my MBTA BBLs (that were on the AMTZ site). They've developed an issue, (as has most of the BBLs) which I'm very slowly working on fixing. I have a fix done, it's just a matter of updating all of the BBLs I've done with the fix.

Last edited:
Back