Open for edit

lenscab

Dont know what to do about this or the cause, I only noticed it since the last update(117669) although I havent seen any posts about it so I have something wrong somewhere Im thinking.
After the last update I did a check for any "Open for edits" and found the route of mine which I am working on needed to be "Submited", which I did, then went into my route and just moved a tree 10 yards, came out, loaded again, checked, and it was open for edit again. It does the same if I dont move anything.
Also if I click "Exit surveyor" without adding or moving any assets it goes straight to desktop.
Hope someone can help.
Len
Edit: I have even tried extended database repair and still no luck.

Last edited:
Routes will be marked Open for Edit (OFE) whenever they are being edited, if you Open them for Edit in CM, or after a crash. After manually OFE or after a crash you're given the option when loading to Use Changes or Revert to Original.

Thanks Tony, got that, but what I forgot to mention in my post is that everytime I start Trainz it goes into DBR which takes quite a long time and its starting to annoy me now. I have re-installed 669 but its no different.
Len

Back