Red trees and various other red lines.

olblucat

I am on a 2020 iMac using Big Sur and Trainz 22 plus!

This happens to some extent on all routes I have tried!
I am getting red 'shadows' over most of the trees and some engines and objects. They move if the viewpoint changes. It becomes difficult to see red lights against a red background.
I have tried every combination of settings to no avail! The red moves as if it is connected to a LOD limit!
I have not seen anyone with this problem so am wondering if it is a Mac graphics problem?
Mick

Anyone?

Last edited:
I finally spotted the bug report link in Tony's response! I have submitted a bug report.
Thank you
Mick

Last edited:
Support is as puzzled as I am. They say they cannot duplicate my problem!. I have narrowed it down to certain trees and bushes.
It is an LOD problem of some sort as the trees lose the red the closer they get to my location. I can move my position and see the red maintain it's distance from me in a circle around me!
I an getting used to it but red lites can be hard to see against the red background at times.:n:

Red tress and lines problem solved

Support is as puzzled as I am. They say they cannot duplicate my problem!. I have narrowed it down to certain trees and bushes.
It is an LOD problem of some sort as the trees lose the red the closer they get to my location. I can move my position and see the red maintain it's distance from me in a circle around me!
I an getting used to it but red lites can be hard to see against the red background at times.:n:

Over time and lowering shadows and AA to 2x I now have very few red lines or red trees. I do not know if it was Apple, TRS or just settings. All is good and I am having a great time building and running trains!:D

Back