Balezino - Mosti, Russia

HPL

DLC route "Balezino - Mosti, Russia" <kuid2:354694:100011:15>. All was fine in TRS22 Build 116912, today in Build 117669 it is a mess! Missing switches, catenary, poles, etc. EDBR didn't help.

r289se.jpg

In Surveyor:

ppjqqh.jpg

When I updated some routes and content yesterday, I ended up with faulty packages including some fixed-track object switches by BUGOR. I deleted the ones from the DLS I had installed and performed a revert to original on the packaged assets. After I did the revert to original, the faulty packages disappeared.

The error is related to some kind of scripting problem, but I forgot to save a copy (Copy then paste into a text file) from the log like I should have.

I recommend checking for faulty content and reverting anything to original. This may fix your problem as well. If you can, can you view the log (show logs under Developer), then copy and paste that to save it. I think that's important. I suffered from a stupid moment and forgot to save the information.

Eliminating assets that were updated from the DLS (all dependencies are either "Base", "Built-in" or "Packaged") didn't solve the issue.

Missing switches too in "Rostov Uzel 2018". I suspect the last update for "Beloreck".

I can confirm the culprit is the last update for "Beloreck": I played "Belarusian woodland" the day before and it was flawless, and today it has the same issue as the other mentioned routes. N3V must fix this mess!

For information I had to delete a freeware Russian route ("Pechora Railway") which had 126 assets (all by author "bugor") that suddenly turned "Faulty" after the "Beloreck" update.

Last edited:
Same issue on "Rodnye Prostory - SND", "Znamensk - Svir" and "Inzer". It seems almost all Russian routes are concerned.

Last edited:
No issues here, so let's try and work out the difference(s) so we can solve the problem.

* Install <kuid2:354694:100011:15> Balezino - Mosti, Russia

* The track at top3 appears to be: <kuid2:354694:18160113:3> UZ_Jun_per-ks2-Rl_bl_4/11ps

* Checking in CM, the deps for that track show an asset with a newer version available
I have <kuid2:298469:100002:4> S_Junction_Dispatcher installed in my build and <kuid2:298469:100002:6> S_Junction_Dispatcher is available on the DLS. This was uploaded on May 31.

* Installing the updated version breaks the route.

* Uninstalling <kuid2:298469:100002:6> and everything is working again.

I have no idea if we tried fixing something or someone else did, but it's an easy fix (assuming this is the same problem for everyone).

I love the Russian stuff. Russian stuff is nice to work with. RJ Artim

Last edited:
Not finding S_Junction_Dispatcher on the download station or in the route.

List dependencies Recursively shows: <kuid2:298469:100002:4> S_Junction_Dispatcher

List asset versions shows: <kuid2:298469:100002:6> S_Junction_Dispatcher

What does CM tell you when you copy & paste that KUID into the search field?

Tony that particular asset update has rendered many a thousand assets faulty in TRS2019. Two Russian layout s in particular, Balezino and Pechora have been left unplayable. Please check out the last few pages of this thread:
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...S22-Beloreck-quot-Final-quot-Edition-Feedback

From user pcas1986 :

For Tony,

It's far worse than that and more like 2000+ assets known to be on the DLS. The CRG has been looking at this for a couple of days. If N3V want to share the revised rdsjunc.gs with the CRG we can help with the revised uploads. That will take a lot of time even if we bypass normal independent testing.

Edit: this refers to the switches not used by the Beloreck route but are known to be used in other routes.

Last edited:
particular asset update
Which asset?
<kuid2:298469:100002:4> S_Junction_Dispatcher
or
<kuid2:298469:100002:6> S_Junction_Dispatcher

As I say, I have no problems here with v4. I don't know where v6 came from or if it is used in any packages - perhaps someone can advise.

If it is DLS only, then delete the asset and problem solved

It is Saturday here so we won't get to fix anything until Monday at the earliest.

Please provide DETAILED info about what you're seeing if it is different.

Which asset?
<kuid2:298469:100002:4> S_Junction_Dispatcher
or
<kuid2:298469:100002:6> S_Junction_Dispatcher

As I say, I have no problems here with v4. I don't know where v6 came from or if it is used in any packages - perhaps someone can advise.

It is Saturday here so we won't get to fix anything until Monday at the earliest.

Please provide DETAILED info about what you're seeing if it is different.

Here is my post from above:

When I updated some routes and content yesterday, I ended up with faulty packages including some fixed-track object switches by BUGOR. I deleted the ones from the DLS I had installed and performed a revert to original on the packaged assets. After I did the revert to original, the faulty packages disappeared.

The error is related to some kind of scripting problem, but I forgot to save a copy (Copy then paste into a text file) from the log like I should have.

I recommend checking for faulty content and reverting anything to original. This may fix your problem as well. If you can, can you view the log (show logs under Developer), then copy and paste that to save it. I think that's important. I suffered from a stupid moment and forgot to save the information.

No one listened...

Tony,
you are right that reverting back to <kuid2:298469:100002:4> S_Junction_Dispatcher solves everything. Because <kuid2:298469:100002:4> was there for years and worked just fine.

I've seen you said earlier, that you don't know where <kuid2:298469:100002:6> S_Junction_Dispatcher came from. If it's not your team updating this asset, then could you delete it from DLS, and also repackage Beloreck route in TRS22, so it wouldn't contain that asset? The problem in TRS22 is that <kuid2:298469:100002:6> is packaged, so you can't revert back to <kuid2:298469:100002:4>.

I'll try to install some routes in TRS22 and provide details, which kuids from DLS come up broken with the <kuid2:298469:100002:6> update.

And where can I write to remove the cuids from the DLS? For example Parovozik by AlexTM, that break a lot of additions

This is the only correct solution that will fix thousands of my objects and BUGOR!

Yes... but as said above <kuid2:298469:100002:6> is "Packaged" in the last update of "Beloreck" (659.tzarc) and can't be reverted to any prior version so the only solution is at N3V's end.

Back