Gallery Glitch??

Dermmy

Too many projects...
Whilst some images are obviously getting through to the gallery, for the last 18 hours or so I have been unable to upload. Everything appears 'normal' - log in > Add media > drag and drop > click > green thermometer does it's thing > screen returns to default > But the image doesn't appear. Yes, I know it's no longer 'instant', hasn't been for ages, but one assumes the delay has not recently been changed to exceed 18 hours....

Anyone else similarly afflicted??

Andy ;)

Tried an upload a few days ago with the same result. But I have also noticed lately the same "slow down" in uploaded images appearing in the Gallery.

I just checked and my upload attempt from a few days ago has still not appeared.

I just tried it with TRS19 - 117009 using the in game 'Screenshot Review & Upload...' menu option. Sounds like you are using the Gallery webpage uploader, which may be the issue.

Correct. The image size was not an issue as I had scaled to a smaller size before attempting the manual upload.

I will submit a bug report or Helpdesk ticket, whichever is more appropriate.

EDIT: Helpdesk is not appropriate since they have set a few preconditions on assistance given, specifically

2. We will assist users with problems related to orders, downloading, installation or access only.

Last edited:
I tried uploading a few images from the web interface, and none showed up. The page may be non-functional due to the possibilty of exploiting it, which to me, seems like the best thing to do. Keeping it 'in game' would keep it cleaner.

IMO, I would remove the Tab from the Gallery

Last edited:
I tried uploading a few images from the web interface, and none showed up. The page may be non-functional due to the possibilty of exploiting it, which to me, seems like the best thing to do. Keeping it 'in game' would keep it cleaner.

IMO, I would remove the Tab from the Gallery

Except I edit all images before upload. If 'they' have changed something like this, is an announcement prior to a change too much to expect, or conversely if it is a glitch, surely 'Yep, we're on it' in a forum post is not too much to expect either.....

There have been issues with the DLC and TCCP server. I wonder if it's server-related overall and not necessarily a security "feature" that's causing this.

Hi All
I have asked our team to look into this, however it may take a little time as our team are very busy right now.

Regards

QA have replied to my bug report. They have confirmed that there is a problem and are looking into it.

Happened to me about an hour ago. Tried uploading an image and an hour or so later, nothing. Using the same drag and drop method as Dermmy.

Hi everybody,

Since last friday, the TrainZ galley seem to be completely down : pages of the last community images are blank, and the images I submitted never appeared ...

Cheers,

Philippe

Best to report that to the helpdesk at the link above in the Menu bar. The N3V guys don't seem to be present in the forum much these dayz.

Also not working here.

I am also unable to log into the Trainz Wiki - accessing and viewing the Wiki works fine, but I cannot log in. N3V Support seems to think it is a problem with my cookie settings but I have cleared all cookie settings and the problem persists on multiple devices, then that is unlikely.

Perhaps there is a link between these two issues?

I have passed this on in my email correspondence with N3V Support. But feel free to raise a Support Ticket

Back