The Potteries Loop Line.

Just wondering if the blades on the points are showing on everyone's PLL sessions? They don't seem to be present on the procedural junctions in clam1952's 3rd screenshot at #22 above.
Perhaps this is a function of the graphics settings used? Or a fault in those protrack kuids?

I've seen this in other routes. The blades are there but don't show in a screenshot for some reason.

The blades are missing in the screenshots folder however if you paste from the clipboard into a graphics app such as irfanview they are fine, N3V are aware of the problem. It's working properly in Trainz Plus / 22 and the vanishing splines when taking a screenshot has been fixed as well.

The haze (smog) settings on sessions preclude vision for much more than a kilometre, and some sessions are very much less than that. This is industrial Britain in the 1930s not a route for distant views of rocky peaks!

haha, yes I take the point! :Y:

I've been using the reduced draw distance with some of my 'micro' routes, which does improve framerates. I guess you don't need a large draw distance if your route's only a few miles wide?

Paul

That’s good news. I’m still using the same email, I found the PLL receipt, so I look forward to my discount code.

I've got my 'extremely unlikely' discount code, but it seems I have to wait for some sort of exclusivity to clear before I can make use of it :)

No discount code here and not changed email and bought the original and have the email receipt.

Not going to worry about it.

Potteries Loop Line for TRS19 and TRS22 is now available from the TRAINZ STORE.

To prevent confusion, support for the new release will be provided from https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...RS19-and-TRS22 in the Payware Announcements forum.

Please direct all future communication to that site.

We hope that you enjoy the greatly improved performance and graphics available in the new release.

Back