Bailey bridges

I am looking for the Bailey bridges. Does it exist as TRS asset? See the Bailey bridge - Wikipedia for the reference.

Not currently on the DLS and I don't recall ever seeing one in the inventory. A pity -- there was an original wartime Bailey in use across the Main River in downtown Frankfurt/Main near the Dom when I was stationed there in '66-'67, and still in use in '73. I missed seeing it in '05 and it may well have been replaced. It was one-way only at the time, due to size and weight of modern traffic.

:B~)

Yes, there are probably all coming mostly from wartime and after war recovery period and there is a lot of them still in use, at least in my country, althought some are scrapped already, really durable contruction either. Would be nice to have them in various configurations in the Trainz, see some example of actual use in CZ here (3 pics, no need to log in):
Práce na modernizaci železničního... - Ministerstvo dopravy | Facebook

Eh, sorry to say Facebook is requiring me to log in to my non-existant account. Oh, well.

:B~(

Has anyone checked the military trainz stuff? I know the original site is gone but someone is hosting the content, I can't remember who.

Back