Reskinnable coaches.

DARTrider

Goofy Fictional RR Owner
Hello everyone! I'm looking for some reskinnable coaches, preferably on the DLS. I'm wanting to make some coaches for fictional railroads like the Utah Belt, CD&N and more. Does anyone know of any that I could download and skin up for personal use or even release? Thank you!

I'm not too interested in reskinning bombardier bilevels and gallery cars, I'd prefer a stainless steel coach like the ones that the ATSF used because I'm making a long-distance train.

I'm not too interested in reskinning bombardier bilevels and gallery cars, I'd prefer a stainless steel coach like the ones that the ATSF used because I'm making a long-distance train.

Look at many of the older ones up on the DLS such as those by Magicland.

You may have to fix things to bring them up to date to build 3.7 if you want to release them on the DLS.

The default ATSF coaches from TS12 with updated bogeys are a pretty good place to start.
If you want more updated stainless steel ones you can try: <kuid:291996:100573> ATSF Budd Prewar Coach

I already told you, you can reskin anything of mine Including my VIA stainless steel cars.

*sigh* why do I even bother.

Back