Trainz Content Store Under Purchased

kmver

Trainz Content Store Under Purchased

I think i have a idea what this means but just want to make sure.

TRS22-Core Not Available
TRS22- Additional Content Package Not Available
TRS22- Main Menu Route Not Available
TRS22 KSC 2 Not Available
TRS22- Additional Content Package 2 Not Available
TRS22 MPS Package Not Available

I suspect it means that those packages will not be available until the retail release of TRS22.

GM asked the same question on discord and this was Zec's reply about those packages:
2Q8Em0N.png

Cheers

Thats what I was thinking also. Oh well things will come hopefully.

RJ Artim

Last edited:
Nothing is never easy with trainz. Its getting to the point i spend more $ and more time to figure things out. Almost to the point of calling it quits. I even Spent $ on a new system just for trainz. $70 for trainz plus because it was going to be done by march. Ilook at the calendar its almost June.

Nothing is never easy with trainz. Its getting to the point i spend more $ and more time to figure things out. Almost to the point of calling it quits. I even Spent $ on a new system just for trainz. $70 for trainz plus because it was going to be done by march. Ilook at the calendar its almost June.

The date has been postponed because more bugs have been reported and more needs fixing before it's ready. I would have something that works more better than more broken. Remember TANE? I do and I shudder thinking how bad that was upon release because feet were held to the fire and an incomplete package was sent out.

The date has been postponed because more bugs have been reported and more needs fixing before it's ready. I would have something that works more better than more broken. Remember TANE? I do and I shudder thinking how bad that was upon release because feet were held to the fire and an incomplete package was sent out.

I understand so maybe update info and not wait till end of the month to say more issues. And maybe offer a route or something for our patience.

I understand so maybe update info and not wait till end of the month to say more issues. And maybe offer a route or something for our patience.

When developers are quiet, it's a good thing. That means they're working on stuff. That doesn't mean that maybe Tony can give us an update on the status.

highly doubt the game will be ready before 2023? the game has way too many issues that need fixed

Please provide a detailed list.

"Not available" packages
This is a bug (fixed in our internal version). These are the core packages installed as part of the initial install and they will show as "Purchased" in the final version

maybe Tony can give us an update on the status.
Final TRS22 builds are being prepared and tested.

Back