TRS22 is Being Tempermental...

SRKing783

''Trainz Veteran''
Aight, so I decided to try and create a new TRS22 database to try and have Schwaigner Land in my Purchased content, and now basically every asset doesn't work. Shows up as built-in or base, but the object doesn't work - the game can't load in the asset. The database is in the Package Contents of TRS22, and not in the TRS22 container on my Mac as I can't load up that directory for whatever reason. I'm downloading the simc assets in the store, but it isn't working. Should I perform a database repair, or should I completely uninstall and reinstall TRS22 including all of its files?

Just putting this out there... I have not used Trainz often for over a month, so I forgot how this game works apart from... actually playing it. This is fun.

Any help would be appreciated.

Andrew

or should I completely uninstall and reinstall TRS22 including all of its files?
>>

This sounds like a good idea. It should be as simple as install the game, open the game, click Start Trainz and enter your username when prompted.

For the extra routes, open Content Store > Purchased tab and click install.

Alright, lemme try that out. When I download the TRS22 routes, I should get the latest (final) version of them, right?

Right, so I've gotten around to completely wiping TRS22, and... I'm missing all of my TRS22 routes from the Content Store, and it seems like others are experiencing this as well. I seriously hope these issues get sorted out with the official release of TRS22.

When I say this, I mean that, in build 116493, none of the TRS22 routes (Liskeard, West Denver, Bairnsdale, South Ural, and Schwaigner even though I don't think that's available yet) show up in the Content Store, and a database repair does not resolve the issue. I have purchased TRS22, but I don't get why I don't have access to ANY routes - not even Kickstarter II or the Content Sample Route! Seriously, I hope this gets resolved. Or am I gonna have to pay $40 for each route even though they should've come with my pre-order?

Last edited:
I've checked the store configuration and that Mac build does not currently have access to the TRS22 content. I know it did have access previously but since there was a content update recently, the latest version is not compatible with that version of Trainz.

I'm sorry to say this means you'll have to wait until the official release (in a few days unless we hit any major blockages).

You say you don't have access to KSC2 or the sample route - these are part of the install. When you filter on Routes + Installed in the menu, what shows? What is the status showing in Content Manager for KSC2?

You definitely won't need to pay any more and you will definitely have access to everything you are meant to get access to with the final release.

That's OK. Thank you for letting me know about the issue, and I am glad that you have been willing to work out the issue.

In terms of KSC2 and the sample route, neither of them show up in CM for me. When I filter Routes + Installed, neither of these routes show up, and on top of that, many assets in CM seem to be missing dependencies somehow. It's really strange, because I remember both of those routes coming automatically with the game, but not anymore. Plus, the free KSC2 package for TRS22 is missing dependencies as well!

I really don't get what's going on, but I do really appreciate your kindness with getting this situation sorted out, Tony. I wish you all the best with finally getting TRS22 out there, and I hope the rollout runs smoothly. Take care.

Back