Thank you to all the modelers,reskinners,route builders and all trainz staff

mikeman

We are on the cusp of 22 being released and I just wanted to take a moment to thank All the Creators, reskinners, and route builders, as well as the trainz staff. I have read from time to time about " the sky is falling" and we are losing creators left and right. I however think we are in one of the best periods of creation for trainz. Look at all the items going up daily and the quality of those items. I am not going to begin to start listing all the individuals and groups that are creating things on a regular basis. Honestly, I know I couldn't begin to remember them all and I would not like to forget someone, So, just let me say, Thank you all for the tremendous job you have all done to take our game and hobby into the future.

I would also like to thank the hard work and continuing support for this game from the staff at N3V. Little did I imagine back in the very early 2000's that 22 years later I would be playing a new updated version of a Sim I love. Also thank you to all of you. We have for the most part a great community and are quite supportive of each other. Please keep that up and support through payware purchases our great creators and N3V.

Very well said mikeman. I could not have put it better myself.

Software development, for both the code (N3V) and the content (the creators), is not a quick or simple task and, with the increasing demands for "more realism", is never going to get easier. This often thankless task is never helped by the negativity and "armchair" criticism that sometimes seems to dominate the forums. I would hate to be a software developer. Constructive criticism, however, should always be welcome.

My thoughts.

Back