Looking for OG Class 43

I still see it on the DLS.

[FONT=&quot]
rYtP1mL.png
[/FONT]

On the DLS, I see <kuid:53584:14> BR Class 43 HST Intercity, by creator hextrasher not Auran. It's an old 1.3 asset. Is it that one?

I notice the order of elements in the name are not the same as what you called it, so perhaps your search term was not matching it well enough?

Last edited:
The BR HST 125 is the class 43. There is also an updated one thats payware, probably included in ECML route. At least thats what the description reads.

BR HST 125 <kuid2:283805:253000:2> by tmz06003

Yeah

But i wanna know if the OG Is still out there. i have trainz 2004, 2006, and UTC And it is there on all of them. (the OG one i mean) so its still out there......... jest

Where????

Your thread title certainly doesn't help describe your post to anyone who cares to respond. It looks like a rant against N3V and many people avoid rants.

I agree. Titles like that and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is a sure fire way to end up on a lot of ignore lists.

I had Trainz 2004, 2006, And UTC Before i joined Mytrainz

If you have these products, why aren't they registered.

The asset is available, and you need to FTP download it into the older versions.

In the future, avoid using CAPS. It's offensive and considered shouting.

It's a sad thing but I think more and more people in the forums use the caps on purpose because they want to be seen as shouting. I sometimes wonder if they really want a solution/answer or if they just want to shout at N3V. I'm certainly not saying that's the case with the OP here... but in general, I find myself being highly selective these days in the threads I read.

Back