DLS Is down????????

If you don't have a First Class Ticket, then you will be at the back of the queue, behind those that do. With an FCT, you get faster downloads, priority access and no download limits. You can also have concurrent downloads.

But i do

i do have a first class ticket (i have trainz plus) so idk why its showing these errors. I have my FCT Activated too??????????????????????

What errors is it showing?

I recently had problems with DLS downloads being interrupted and terminating. I put in a problem report and then realized that the problem was my VPN which I had just recently installed. As soon as I deactivated the VPN all DLS downloads worked perfectly.

When you are the only one having the problem, the first place to look is your own system.

Places to check:

) Antivirus blocking CDP files from installing and blocking the .tzarc files from decompressing.

) Firewall blocking the Auran servers.

Yes, N3V has kept the Auran name on the servers. When installing Trainz, you need to allow the program to pass through the firewall.

) You have a crappy connection.

There are many factors that can cause this ranging from poor signal on a wireless connection to bad wires, poor ISP service, etc.

As per the other thread - this was due to attempting to register a warez serial number. now resolved.

What is a warez serial number ?
I'm asking for a friend so he knows not to ever attempt to register one....:)

Warez is hacker speak for software distributed illegally on the Internet. It often comes with a stolen username and password.

Thanks. I'm curious as to how someone would know if the used software they purchased was legitimate or not before they bought it.

There are many words in hacker speak that end in "z" which is why I have often wondered why Auran chose the name Trainz.

Back