Session Strangeness in TRS22 plus

schweitzerdude

TRS22 plus, build 117540 here. I am working on a large route that started back in early days of TRS19, and the session with about 11 consists was getting corrupted and it needed rework anyway, so I decided to delete all the trains and rebuild the session from ground zero. So far I have placed two trains and they appear properly in Driver Setup.

Strangeness 1: The driver names in Driver Setup do not match the driver names in Minimap.
Train 1: Driver Setup: Andrew Minimap: Graham
Train 2: Driver Setup: Bob Minimap: Kenny

I will report this as a bug unless someone can explain what I did wrong, or unless this has already been reported.

Strangeness 2. Originally I placed a drivable helicopter onto an industry called Heliport Small, just for show. No invisible track was ever placed and no orders ever assigned in Driver Setup. The helicopter is no longer there, although it still appears in Driver Setup, driver=Hank, with no orders, as if still exists. So I did a Find Object. In Minimap I can see Driver Scott, located about 350m from the heliport, as a short red line at certain zoom-out levels. I am unable to delete it. And if I remove the helicopter from Driver Setup, it just reappears the next time I load the session. How could the helicopter move anywhere with no invisible track? I just want it gone.

Comments? Thanks.

The incorrectly named drivers has been reported by me. I was told don't worry about it.

For your helicopter still there but not, run the delete missing assets and see if that works.

The helipad is too short for the helicopter you have placed. It has dropped off the track and crashed hence the red line. Add some extra invisible track from the pad and it should appear. You can look straight down on the pad and use find object to locate the helicopter. Use the delete in the middle of the cursor. Delete missing won't work because it is still installed.

The incorrectly named drivers has been reported by me. I was told don't worry about it.

For your helicopter still there but not, run the delete missing assets and see if that works.
Worked a treat for me. The missing Bell Helicopter has finaly flown the coup.
Thanks for thr information. Ray

Back