Viewers

Ron_Smith

Has anyone else noticed that in the discussion section the least number of viewers is minimal for TRS2022. Can we conclude that: 1 No interest in 2022
2 So good there are fewer problems to discuss
3 Not many trainzers have taken up the Beta Version
Once the full version of 2022 is released perhaps we will see more interest - time will tell.

Ron

In my case I am not interested in trainz 2022, and when 2019 is completely finished I will stop using Tane.
I don't like to use unfinished products.

Viewers is not an indicator of uptake of TRS22, this forum is not the only method of discussion as you will find many people now using Discord to praise or vent. The younger brigade use Discord more whilst the veterans appear more likely to use this forum. The other point of difference is that 19 has a wider audience where 22 hasn't officially launched as yet.

My vote goes to ...

Once the full version of 2022 is released perhaps we will see more interest - time will tell.

Plus we do not know how many users have taken up the subscription to Trainz Plus which gives you the latest Trainz release (TRS22) anyway.

Views doesn't mean a lot as it's the number viewing that forum at that particular time, it changes up and down all day long, whereas TANE TS12 and the Gadgets versions have no viewers at present and as said it doesn't include those who use other forums and social media outlets.

Last edited:
The fewer the comments the better, hopefully it's an indication final release is not too far away. Peter

Back