Missing All New 2022 Routes

bklynboy149

I'm a complete newbie to Trainz, so I may be doing something wrong but I have none of the new routes (West From Denver, Schwaninger Land, Liskeard to Looe, Bairnsdale to Oborst, Beloreck - South Ural Mountains). I installed Trainz 2022 to my M1 MacBook Pro and I have tried the usual of uninstalling and reinstalling but no luck. I've searched all the content available in game as well was in the store and can find none of them. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

Start up Trainz Plus to the Launcher.
Look for the Content Store command button near the bottom of the Launcher dialog.
Go to the Purchased tab and install each new route and content package to your current build.
Warning! Several of these downloads are over 6Gb in size, so suggest do one at a time...

And by PC_Ace suggesting doing one at a time. Unless you don't want to play the game for a couple of days DO NOT just start clicking download. Download one at a time.

Not one single route will install for me with trs22. They all come up Error, and if you click the error, it tells you it couldn't download some sort of package. Because of that, trs22 comes up with almost no bridges, no tunnels, in fact not very much at all. I have reported this.

Are you Mac users both on the latest beta builds available? These are the 'final' beta versions for the upcoming release. You won't be eligible to download them unless you use the beta stream.

Ok - that's v5.0 and you need 5.1 for these routes. It looks like the TRS22 patch hasn't been released so I'll arrange a new build and update.

I think I have 5.1 with my build 117092 and this route shows as a purchasable route for 39.99 not as a route that comes with TRS22.

I think I have 5.1 with my build 117092 and this route shows as a purchasable route for 39.99 not as a route that comes with TRS22.

If you've purchased TRS22 or have an active Trainz Plus membership, they will show as "Purchased" in the Store tab. What is "this route" you're referring to?
Send your help log from Trainz Settings > Install tab and we'll take a look.

If you've purchased TRS22 or have an active Trainz Plus membership, they will show as "Purchased" in the Store tab. What is "this route" you're referring to?
Send your help log from Trainz Settings > Install tab and we'll take a look.

Tony - How do I find this version 5.1? Thanks.

For PC, update using TRS22 or, if you're a member, Trainz Plus patch stream.
Mac - we'll be getting a new build our next week.

Start up Trainz Plus to the Launcher.
Look for the Content Store command button near the bottom of the Launcher dialog.
Go to the Purchased tab and install each new route and content package to your current build.
Warning! Several of these downloads are over 6Gb in size, so suggest do one at a time...

Are you serious? None of the free Installs will download on my Mac, or rather they will spend up to 3 hours downloading, but every single one comes up Error. If I click on Error, I am told some package could not be found.

Quick question: I saw the email about Tidewater Point having an update this week. Nonetheless, does it remain a purchassable DLC? From the email it almost seemed as if it was included with TRS 22. I have Trainz 22 Plus, build 117540 and Tidewater Point still shows at $39.00 USD in my content store. Thanks in advance.

Quick question: I saw the email about Tidewater Point having an update this week. Nonetheless, does it remain a purchassable DLC? From the email it almost seemed as if it was included with TRS 22. I have Trainz 22 Plus, build 117540 and Tidewater Point still shows at $39.00 USD in my content store. Thanks in advance.

No. It's not included in TRS22. It's just a separate update for Tidewater Point. Tidewater Point is one of the Purchasable DLC.

Back