TRS22 Beloreck - "Final" Edition Feedback

If anyone who uses these switches regularly can let me know via PM how they are expected to behave then please do so. I have a working version based on N3V's version but it doesn't behave as per the notes in the properties dialog box. In particular, I don't understand the list of junctions which only works with regular junctions and what the chosen junction means to the switch asset. Note that the switch is not a real junction but a buildable object with attached track. TIA
Nothing needs to be done on your part.

The problem is that the one who updated and uploaded the version <kuid2:298469:100002:6> to the DLS left build 4.5 unchanged
And it was necessary to increase the build to 5.1

I can fix all this right now while I have time.
1. Asset <kuid2:298469:100002:6> I will return to <kuid2:298469:100002:4> and upload it to DLS myself as <kuid2:298469:100002:7> with build 4.5
2. Then I will update the updated asset <kuid2:298469:100002:6>, which works in TRS22, to <kuid2:298469:100002:8> with build 5.1 and update it to DLS in a day.
And the problem will be solved.

@RBrooks, that method does not work for me in TRS2019. When I download one of Bugor's swiches it also downloads the new corrupted S_Junction Controller version 6. I even tried downloading the earlier versions of the switches, but the new controller is downloaded with the switch as a dependancy. The whole thing spins my head around. I am over it. So I have deleted all instances of the switches and the corrupted controller, plus the excellent layout.. Pechora. Unfortunately. I will wait until the scripts on the new controller are written into all the switches....Hard work.. nearly 2000 items have to be updated.

You just simply needed to revert all latest iTSM-switches to the previous versions, so that they would ask for <kuid2:298469:100002:4> and not <kuid2:298469:100002:6>

Wrong, asset <kuid2:298469:100002:6> is not shipped in TPC22 version

Except it is in my build. Same 117669, and I have the latest Beloreck update installed.

5.png

Do not worry, everything will be fine.
Tomorrow the asset <kuid2:298469:100002:7> with build 4.5 will appear on the DLS and everything will work as before. And after tomorrow, an update for TPC22 <kuid2:298469:100002:8> with build 5.1 will be uploaded

I'm sorry, sorry, I couldn't fix it. For N3VGames developers - <kuid2:298469:100002:7> is now available on DLS, this is a clone of <kuid2:298469:100002:4>
If something is corrected, something else breaks and vice versa. I can’t look into the problem any further, today Russia has again bombed Kyiv with missiles.

The crossroads behave (red) that they have bugs in the lines of the script, but in the game they still work, interesting. :eek:

I tried to rewrite it with version 5.1, but you won't get rid of the problem, on the contrary, there are more of them.

Bugor's switches are still showing faulty in TRS2019 even after Oleg's version 7 update of S_Dispatcher Controller : <kuid2:298469:100002:7> is installed. Thanks for your efforts Oleg. I hope you remain safe .

Try deleting the broken switches and downloading them again. I had deleted them before because they were faulty and then updated the asset and put BUGOR's assets back in and now I no longer show faulty assets.

Did that JCitron. Others are having same issue. Unless you are doing something different. Oleg acknowledges there is an unknown issue here.

User David Pistalek post #45:

"The crossroads behave (red) that they have bugs in the lines of the script, but in the game they still work, interesting.
aembarsd.gif

I tried to rewrite it with version 5.1, but you won't get rid of the problem, on the contrary, there are more of them."

Last edited:
Did that JCitron. Others are having same issue. Unless you are doing something different. Oleg acknowledges there is an unknown issue here.

User David Pistalek post #45:

"The crossroads behave (red) that they have bugs in the lines of the script, but in the game they still work, interesting. :eek:

I tried to rewrite it with version 5.1, but you won't get rid of the problem, on the contrary, there are more of them."

I was lucky then. Nothing different.

I'll make a bet that if the assets are opened for edit then reverted or submitted, there will be an error. They're quirky until repaired 100%

I was lucky then. Nothing different.

I'll make a bet that if the assets are opened for edit then reverted or submitted, there will be an error. They're quirky until repaired 100%

Correct. :)

I chose a random switch asset from this route and cloned it. On committing the clone it threw 31 script related errors. That asset in its packaged form is error free.

Until the library issue gets sorted I cannot see how the CRG can fix those switch assets that are on the DLS and not part of the Beloreck route. So we will just park them for later attention.

JCitron...Did that too. Still no go. Thanks for your input though. I will wait patiently as user pcas1986 suggests until such time that the library issue is resolved. Thanks for your input though.

Last edited:
I don't understand what's the goal here with changing <kuid2:298469:100002:4> to<kuid2:298469:100002:7>.

If you install either 4 or 7 version, then the new, recently updated bugor iTSM switches will be shown as faulty.
If you remain with <kuid2:298469:100002:6>, then ONLY the new switches will be fine, and the old ones (hundreds, or even thousands) will become faulty.

Because the script supports either new OR old switches. Instead of doing this meaningless script kuids copy-paste, there should be one script that supports new AND old switches. That's the only reasonable decision, imo, otherwise some iTSM and other switches will always show up as faulty. Simple as that.

Correct. :)

I chose a random switch asset from this route and cloned it. On committing the clone it threw 31 script related errors. That asset in its packaged form is error free.

Until the library issue gets sorted I cannot see how the CRG can fix those switch assets that are on the DLS and not part of the Beloreck route. So we will just park them for later attention.

Yup. Let them sit there and smolder until the fire can be put out.

Oleg said he'll take a look at the script again when he's safe. Let's hope that's sooner than later for his sake.

.. @olegkhim : дуже дякую за ваші творіння .. especially this route strongly reminds me of my motorcycle 'ural', found in ukraine ..
at my build 117669 are no faulties or missings (just "an update available" for payware asset <kuid2:298469:100002:6>) ..
a lot of strength and health ..
grtz

olegkhim---beloreck.jpg

I managed to fix it (I thought so), and then after the base was repaired, everything broke again. In short, who has contacts with Mikhail @agentmike - contact him, he knows exactly where to look for the problem and how to fix it.

I have an updated set of 2200+ assets which is error free in TRS22 and appears to be working ok. I'm hoping this will solve the problems for the affected routes but I'd like to get a few more sets of eyes on it before I upload it to the DLS. Any volunteers would be most welcome.

I have an updated set of 2200+ assets which is error free in TRS22 and appears to be working ok. I'm hoping this will solve the problems for the affected routes but I'd like to get a few more sets of eyes on it before I upload it to the DLS. Any volunteers would be most welcome.

I'd like to have a look at a couple of the junction assets since I had been looking at them for the CRG and preferably a couple that would on the DLS and not part of the Beloreck route. I did get one sample asset to be error free but it still had those obsolete method warnings. But I couldn't fathom out how it is supposed to work in game. My guess is that a test session needs the UZ Switchman rule to set up a path. The S_Junction Dispatcher listens for junction messages and toggles junctions attached to the switch asset (with the RDSJunc.gs script).

What version of the S_Junction_Dispatcher are you using?

If you would prefer route builders using these assets to test then I'm happy to bow out.

I could take a look. I have some routes installed on different TRS builds, if you want to test assets. Although I'm not a route builder myself, I have a pretty good idea of how these iTSM junctions work.

Back