TRS22 Beloreck - "Final" Edition Feedback

Unfortunately the script for these fixed track junctions didn't support streaming which is problematic in max performance mode and particularly for any DLC and built-in content. The assets supplied with Beloreck were therefore updated with the author's permission to make the script compatible with streaming. At this stage only those assets included with Beloreck have had the script replaced.

As I understand it the remaining assets on the DLS will also need to have the script replaced with the updated one in order to make the full set compatible. The author has permitted us to do this and while it is not as yet scheduled we can at least assist in the short term with submitting to the DLS any updated assets which are supplied to us. It is a matter of replacing the script with the updated version in each case and incrementing the kuid revision.

For a bit more detail, the track "sort of" worked, but would sometimes not show the junction blades. This depended on the order in which things loaded (which also explains why it was hard to track down the problem with the "disappearing track or blades"). Hence the need to fix it.

After this update, all my arrows also broke! If you are upgrading, then upgrade all dependencies, not just what you need, without thinking about others!

I assume this is from Beloreck update recently we got. Yes you assume, we don't.

RJ Artim

Last edited:
Same here. 126 faulty assets after the "Beloreck" update!

For Tony,

It's far worse than that and more like 2000+ assets known to be on the DLS. The CRG has been looking at this for a couple of days. If N3V want to share the revised rdsjunc.gs with the CRG we can help with the revised uploads. That will take a lot of time even if we bypass normal independent testing.

Edit: this refers to the switches not used by the Beloreck route but are known to be used in other routes.

Last edited:
I have 0 faulty assets with the latest version of Beloreck.

When reporting "Faulty" please provide DETAILS so that we can work out the problem and

Information required:
1. Include KUIDs wherever possible (you can copy and paste these from Content Manager).
2. View Errors and Warnings for the faulty item and Copy & Paste the error text
3. Check any dependencies (use "List deps recursively")
4. Check for any updates (installing a new version or even uninstalling a newer version may resolve the issue)
5. Check for any Obsolete assets (deleting an old asset may resolve the issue)
6. Try installing the content in a fresh local data folder - does the problem go away?

As noted in another thread, uninstalling this asset resolved a missing track problem for me.
<kuid2:298469:100002:6> S_Junction_Dispatcher

Maybe I'm wrong, but I understand that ideally it would be better to make one asset with the 'rdsjunc.gs' script, and then register it as a dependency for each of iTSM junctions in config.txt. Yes, this will not save you now from the manual work of fixing each dependent asset (although I think this can be done using some kind of batch file), but it will save you from similar problems in the future.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I understand that ideally it would be better to make one asset with the 'rdsjunc.gs' script, and then register it as a dependency for each of iTSM junctions in config.txt. Yes, this will not save you now from the manual work of fixing each dependent asset (although I think this can be done using some kind of batch file), but it will save you from similar problems in the future.

Nice idea. Maybe have a stub script to subclass some other base version of the junction. But there is still the tedious work of bumping versions and uploading to the DLS. I use AssetX batch files to automate some of this stuff for the CRG.

That's a fairly important detail - perhaps I missed it elsewhere.

But Beloreck will not work in TRS19, since it is a TRS22 route.

This could be because all the BUGOR fixed track junctions plus any others that are based on the same script that are affected by the script error and are probably clones of each other.

Here's a few out of the 1399 of BUGOR's. These are all build 3.7 from the DLS that I had installed because of a Russian route I downloaded at one time.

<kuid2:502415:105644:5> iTSM sw 1/11L CRA SK1
<kuid2:502415:105635:5> iTSM sw 1/11R CLA SK1
<kuid:502415:105202> iTSM sw 1/9sR(s) WRM SK1

For a bit more detail, the track "sort of" worked, but would sometimes not show the junction blades. This depended on the order in which things loaded (which also explains why it was hard to track down the problem with the "disappearing track or blades"). Hence the need to fix it.

Tony,
In my tests the blades and lever only show if the properties browser finds some normal junction. i.e. a junction formed by creating a switch by clicking on some track. That's a bit weird and the comment in the dialog box suggests that was a fallback option.

I have more comments if anyone is interested.

Strange the train runs right though as if they were still there.

That's because these animated junctions are objects on the route (like, say, a house or a person), in reality there are invisible tracks placed in, so the train could move through. That's why when the iTSM junctions are faulty, it "kind of" doesn't even mean the route is broken, it just visually looks like it's missing something, but in fact it is not.

Tony the problem is in TRS2019 not 22. That is where the mess resides!

Well, at the very least in TRS19 you can delete <kuid2:298469:100002:6> S_Junction_Dispatcher and revert back to <kuid2:298469:100002:4> S_Junction_Dispatcher, which will temporarily solve the problem.

In TRS22 you can't do that. Because <kuid2:298469:100002:6> comes packaged with Beloreck route. So I'd say the problem is with TRS22 more than 19.

@RBrooks, that method does not work for me in TRS2019. When I download one of Bugor's swiches it also downloads the new corrupted S_Junction Controller version 6. I even tried downloading the earlier versions of the switches, but the new controller is downloaded with the switch as a dependancy. The whole thing spins my head around. I am over it. So I have deleted all instances of the switches and the corrupted controller, plus the excellent layout.. Pechora. Unfortunately. I will wait until the scripts on the new controller are written into all the switches....Hard work.. nearly 2000 items have to be updated.

Last edited:
This could be because all the BUGOR fixed track junctions plus any others that are based on the same script that are affected by the script error and are probably clones of each other.
My objects and BUGOR objects use the same asset <kuid2:298469:100002:6>

In TRS22 you can't do that. Because <kuid2:298469:100002:6> comes packaged with Beloreck route. So I'd say the problem is with TRS22 more than 19.
Wrong, asset <kuid2:298469:100002:6> is not shipped in TPC22 version

If anyone who uses these switches regularly can let me know via PM how they are expected to behave then please do so. I have a working version based on N3V's version but it doesn't behave as per the notes in the properties dialog box. In particular, I don't understand the list of junctions which only works with regular junctions and what the chosen junction means to the switch asset. Note that the switch is not a real junction but a buildable object with attached track. TIA

Back