TRS22 Beloreck - "Final" Edition Feedback

Found this issue today (on about 200m):

7wbhxj.jpg

What is wrong? My glasses are just fine. Wouldn't see without them. Someone is trash me, Oh well.

Last edited:
The "floating" catenary suspender perhaps?

You might be right, but they are there if you are at the right angle. Apparently, there is a very small, almost invisible metals plate between the cross-piece and the post that the cross-piece sits on. If the view is rotated just right, they seem to disappear but they haven't and are just very thin.

I don't consider this an issue.

You win! Catenary suspenders are floating on a 200m distance. Really floating, more or less below the place they should be, no matter the camera angle! The whole catenary vanishes inside passing trains. Only the most right track is concerned.

It doesn't help that there are so many spline points and adjusting and aligning small objects is difficult due to the angle and shadows. I spent literally days aligning wires with tram poles because I couldn't see where the wire was supposed to align with the pole.

To be honest, I thought that issue was related to LOD or possibly the thinness of the asset and didn't really notice anything odd until that was pointed out.

You need to lift the object, not the spline. The one in the red circle. And the spline will rise behind the object because it is already attached to it.

You need to lift the object, not the spline. The one in the red circle. And the spline will rise behind the object because it is already attached to it.

That may be the case, Oleg but the with the track spline points and everything else flashing away, it's difficult to see where things line up.

Back