Can someone explain this?

My water must be bugged. Its just jet black. I've tried to adjust all of the environmental color settings and it doesn't change

I had no trouble setting water to different heights in TANE. Almost all of my rivers had waterfalls or dams with the water above being higher. True, you had to make sure the two water areas were sufficiently separated otherwise they would join together at a single height, but it is simply untrue to claim the differing heights were never there before. It's the new versions that do that

Interesrtin. When I go to Environment, I am not allowed to change the colours. As (I hope) you can see, they are greyed out:

a96d4f53-ffbd-4a22-bc88-89f02eac6343

You need to click on one of the (green dot) time slots (or create a new one) before you'll get access to the RGB wheel settings to adjust the colour settings prevailing at that time.
BTW. You also need to publish the image you've attempted to post above to the Internet - then paste the hyperlink here using the Insert Image tool from the Edit post toolbar - before it can be viewed on this forum.

Last edited:
Back