Random derailments during couple to.

TRS17985

Hi all,

Since TRS19 I suffer random derailments when issuing a "couple to" command. With every session run, other locomotives drive partly past the couplers of the targetted rolling stock and then derail This makes session runs hard to complete. I can not migrate to TRS22 as long as this issue persists.

Sure, I run over 100 AI consists, but my hardware is up to it. (I7 - 16 GB, gforce 1070 graphicscard 8Gb, SSD-drives)

db rebuild done, cache clear done, no effect. Coupple to remains whishfull thinking and hoping it succeeds, but it doesn't.

Anny suggestions? TONY, trainz veterans,...

Thanks

I saw that behavior too while in driver the KSC 2 route in MPS mode. I was manually driving. Oddly, I got the red ! markers over vehicles but when I pulled away, the couplers caught and the loco started moving the cars. The red ! just disappeared.

What SP are you on, your signature says 116313, maybe you moved up to TRS19 SP5 or higher, if so there was a spline issue that reversed the arcs / directions on some of the splines (tracks). It has something to do with track attached to a fixed straight spline like an Industry or XING. If you have disconnected track, signals or junctions that have moved, it may be effected by the issue.

The fix will be most likely the creators problem (or possibly the CRG)

If you are still on an earlier build, please disregard this comment

I have the same issue with sp5 and found that long lengths of track is the leading culprit when trying to couple to cars., So I just added some spline points in the track and so far seems to be working...

Back