Copy & Paste add new block

I seem to have recalled having this issue before another patch has been released, but it still has not been addressed until now by the original poster, I find it annoying as well, I hope the developers sees this and implements a fix for it.

Sorry to say, it's a feature not a bug. Easy workaround should you not want the extra ground is to delete the added board. (Or of course, paste fully on the existing board to avoid adding the new one).

Sorry to say, it's a feature not a bug. Easy workaround should you not want the extra ground is to delete the added board. (Or of course, paste fully on the existing board to avoid adding the new one).

Well, this is a really annoying "feature" because there's a risk of removing a baseboard we don't intend to. I did that and had to refer to a backup and lost about an hour's work. The solution for this is to have this optional. Maybe some people would want to keep adding stuff and let Surveyor continuously place baseboard after baseboard, but others such as I who are updating and sprucing up older routes may not want this feature. Having the option as a check box in the settings within Trainz would allow for this.

Back