General Goods

peterwhite

Steam Rules OK
I have just reinstalled Trainz2022 plus edition and directed the install to my content folder, and I am missing a built in asset <kuid:-25:1492> General Goods.
According to CM it was installed 10th March 2022 but is showing as Unknown location.
As it is included in all of my personal routes they will not show up.
I know it is available as I have it in my 2019 install but I can't transfer it as it is 'built in'

Anybody any idea how I might find this asset please.

Peter

Here it is showing as installed builtin. <kuid:-25:1492> General Goods

TRS22 plus Build: 117513

Check it's not sitting in open for edit or faulty, If it is revert to original.

Otherwise looks like you need a Database repair, things have a habit of being missing on a new install until you run a DBR in addition to the one that's done automatically.

I am curious, although it shows as Unknown, is there an option to right-click and download, or maybe list asset versions? Sometimes CM does weird things.

Tried to download and failed and also show asset versions and all I see is the one line showing Unknown location.

Tried to download and failed and also show asset versions and all I see is the one line showing Unknown location.

Tried revert to Original?

It won't download as it's never been on the DLS, least wise that version hasn't

It actually obsoletes the previous versions.

Code:
obsolete-table
{
  0                                     <kuid:-3:10013>
  1                                     <kuid:-25:1149>
  2                                     <kuid:-25:1175>
  3                                     <kuid:-25:1177>
  4                                     <kuid:-25:1178>
  5                                     <kuid:-25:1181>
  6                                     <kuid:-25:1187>
  7                                     <kuid:-25:1405>
}

Suggest downloading one of the above if it's possible, it might kick the new version into life, I've seen it happen with things with obsolete table.

Finally realised why it was not showing. It's build 5.1 and I hadn't updated that far. Now I am at build 117092 it's showing.

Back