Build 123315

RJArtim

67 yrs old Trainz Veteran
I don't Build 123315, I assume a lower build. I use 123794. RJ Artim

Last edited:
I would expect a new thread from Tony on this before too long. The patch was a small one so I would guess a maintenance update rather than any new "whizz-bang" features.

TRS22 - version 517513

I was wondering if the fault I have of trains just stopping and not progressing under AI, has been fixed in the latest versions?

Russell

TRS22 - version 517513

I was wondering if the fault I have of trains just stopping and not progressing under AI, has been fixed in the latest versions?

Russell

Have you submitted a bug report with details of how to reproduce the issue? Trainz Bug Report

I would concentrate on things like scripted signals, save games, where the camera is positioned - anything that can lead to differences in which data is streamed in.

Last edited:
Hello Tony,

Thanks for your reply. It's appreciated that you and your crew are onto the comments/problems of trainzers.

Yep, I put in a bug report a couple of weeks or so ago.

Just wondering about any progress.

Russell

Checked with QA - reply on April 14 is waiting your new link...

"The Session.cdp has been successfully downloaded, however the
22 Russell.cdp link did not work. Are you able to resend it or provide a fresh link? "

You'll also need to ensure that any non-DLS or built in dependencies are linked as well (e.g. a bunch of stuff from author Barn:
<kuid:177548:9938230> )

Last edited:
Back