SHERMAN HILL

nimec

Does the new 2.1A version of Sherman hill work in Trs 19? Please dont say to find it in the freeware notices. I have looked and cant

Last edited:
Does the new 2.1A version of Sherman hill work in Trs 19? Please dont say to find it in the freeware notices. I have looked and cant

I think you would find that it may have some missing kuids, most of those reoutes had textures that would no work in later verions or which were unavailable. think it used to be available on trainz italia but nothing form the international downloads section are now online , ( rather annoying as I paid them $50 for a life membership....) i could try my copy and see if it works but I'll have to look for it.

Last edited:
"new 2.1A version of Sherman Hill"? When did that come out?
I have the 'Sherman Hill Vers 3.1 for T:ANE' (<kuid:57230:100331> Sherman Hill vers 3.1) on several of my Trainz Builds and was able to successfully clone it to TRS22 (actually latest TrainzPlus build, currently 117513) for further development. Runs well.
Still a sublimely beautiful route by Jango/ TrainzItalia.

The 2.1A version was the version before they updated it for TANE. Both were available from the Trainzitalia forum before they took them down due to faulty content in TRS19. I don't know of any legitimate site from which to down load it now. All the more reason to archive freeware downloads on external drives.

The Trainzitalia site only has the Sherman hill 2.1A route available for its US routes and its says its for Ts12/TANE. As some other 12/TANE content seems to work OK in Trs 19 hence my question. As I had previously purchased Donner Pass and Donner Pass Winter I was looking to see if they had yet been adapted or available again as they are corrupted on my PC and I cant get them to work. I had the same problem with Sherman Hill in TANE.

Curious, do you have permission from TrainzItalia or Jango to share it? Also, I checked the Heavy Metal Job TANE out of curiosity, but it lists and downloads as "Heavy Metal Job TANE_cdp.iso"? I wanted to check before opening. Is it a legal CD image? Is it a session, or another route? I am not meaning to cast aspersions here, I am just curious.

I would not share it publically without stating your permission to do so.
Sharing without permission is against the Code of Conduct and may result in a ban.
Jango has been alerted to this by PM

its freeware and there's never been anything their website about any copyright, cope you backseat armchair wannabe copyright lawyers.

go get mad at the dedicated kuid sharing thread
They may have had legitimate concerns, there's an awful lot of freeware out there that is only available under specific hosting conditions, I've no problem with you sharing this as I paid for a lifetime sub to trainz Italia and I'm less than happy that they no longer have ANY downloads available last time I checked, but they may well not be happy for you to share it or the config may contain a proviso against sharing other than on their own websites. Just had a look at the config file and it just states its freeware, thats it , no particualar restrictions , so i would guess there's no issues sharing it, no doubt some will disagree..

Last edited:
Heavy metal job was a session and was never downloadable as an ISO file.
Everyone here should know that copyright exists on all files unless the author expressly allows redistribution

I don't like anyone trying to profit from someone's else labour but I really do hate fanatic activists and hypocritical stool pigeons with empty useless shouts about whatever rights of third persons continuously all around. By my understanding MRLK was just trying to selflessly help to other forum mates. The form of help could be different to prevent trolls to start squeeling.

I don't like anyone trying to profit from someone's else labour but I really do hate fanatic activists and hypocritical stool pigeons with empty useless shouts about whatever rights of third persons continuously all around. By my understanding MRLK was just trying to selflessly help to other forum mates. The form of help could be different to prevent trolls to start squeeling.
No mate, just a content creator victim of theft trying to protect mine and other people's hard work. With that said you can all go screw yourselves - my Trainz experience ends here.

All I did was ask a question. All Grazlash did was state the rules. Then people erupt about fanatics and stool pigeons. I think rather the shoe is on the other foot.

We would need more protectors and more copyright questioners here. They are so useful and beneficial.... :n:

Hi All
I have removed the posts sharing content without permission, and have given the user an infraction (with ban).

As always, content may only be shared with the original creator's permission, even if the content is freeware. As always, anyone found by us to be sharing content without the creator's permission on the Trainz Forums will have action taken by us.

Regards
Zec

Back