Thread: SHERMAN HILL

Hybrid View

Default SHERMAN HILL

Does the new 2.1A version of Sherman hill work in Trs 19? Please dont say to find it in the freeware notices. I have looked and cant
    Last edited by nimec; May 2nd, 2022 at 12:50 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nimec View Post
    Does the new 2.1A version of Sherman hill work in Trs 19? Please dont say to find it in the freeware notices. I have looked and cant
    I think you would find that it may have some missing kuids, most of those reoutes had textures that would no work in later verions or which were unavailable. think it used to be available on trainz italia but nothing form the international downloads section are now online , ( rather annoying as I paid them $50 for a life membership....) i could try my copy and see if it works but I'll have to look for it.
    Last edited by dangavel; May 2nd, 2022 at 05:17 AM.
    WARNING! The Surgeon General has determined that the use of the simulator Trainz is highly addictive,

"new 2.1A version of Sherman Hill"? When did that come out?
    I have the 'Sherman Hill Vers 3.1 for T:ANE' (<kuid:57230:100331> Sherman Hill vers 3.1) on several of my Trainz Builds and was able to successfully clone it to TRS22 (actually latest TrainzPlus build, currently 117513) for further development. Runs well.
    Still a sublimely beautiful route by Jango/ TrainzItalia.

United States of America, Alabama, Birmingham

The 2.1A version was the version before they updated it for TANE. Both were available from the Trainzitalia forum before they took them down due to faulty content in TRS19. I don't know of any legitimate site from which to down load it now. All the more reason to archive freeware downloads on external drives.

United States of America, Nebraska, Lincoln

Their site is up but they only offer the 2.1A version of sherman hill currently
    Last edited by jregner1955; May 2nd, 2022 at 11:33 AM.

The Trainzitalia site only has the Sherman hill 2.1A route available for its US routes and its says its for Ts12/TANE. As some other 12/TANE content seems to work OK in Trs 19 hence my question. As I had previously purchased Donner Pass and Donner Pass Winter I was looking to see if they had yet been adapted or available again as they are corrupted on my PC and I cant get them to work. I had the same problem with Sherman Hill in TANE.