West From Denver: Route is Missing.

Hello everyone. Long time Trainz user, first time posting. Bare with me.

I recently purchased the Trainz Plus Subscription, as well as downloaded the Trainz 22 Plus. My ultimate intentions were to get on and try out the new West of Denver Moffat Route. Problem is, when I get on the game, I cannot find it anywhere. I go to Driver/ Surveyor, and it isn't located either under "Purchased", OR "Installed". The only remote mention of the route existing, is when I can search and locate the Winter Park Ski Train Sessions under -Type: Sessions, Source: All, Gameplay: All-. Even when I get to this point, I cannot click to download, or Drive the Session. The only thing that is viewable is the session thumbnail, as well as the description of the session.

I have uninstalled, and reinstalled the entire thing once already. Of course at the Trainz store, I get the runaround of "This item is currently available via Trainz Plus only." I click for more information, and it brings me back to my Trainz Plus subscription page. Is there something I'm missing? Do I need to upgrade to Gold class? I've spent the last several DAYS trying to research the issue, but to no avail. So by now, I'm open to any ideas. Thank you all very much for your help. Best wishes.

Nick Valdez

UPDATE.

Like all things infuriating with technology, as soon as I posted this thread, the route MAGICALLY appeared. I've no idea if it needed a huge amount of time to finally upload, or what. But anyway, it appears that the issue has resolved itself. I apologize for the wasted bandwidth this thread has taken. Carry on everyone! Happy railroading.

Don't worry about it. This is what technology is supposed to do. :)

I blame it on the little green men.

Kind of off topic, But i thought this route was an absolute joy to play. It's probably one of the few routes i have actually completed a session on. I almost always just drove free roam, but i will start completing more sessions throughout the routes. I just hope more sessions were created on all routes. Nice job to the developer of the Denver route.

Well, it is the right topic but wrong reason!
I inadvertently deleted my West of Denver route and would like advice to get it back!
Thank you
Mick

Option 1: Open Content Store > Purchased tab and search for West from Denver
Option 2: In-game search for Route = West from Denver > click Download.

Tony,
Step 1. did the trick, but I had to cancel twice and wait and finally it cleared to let me download again. Many thanks!
Mick

i dont have the download anywhere in my game and i am a plus member.. its been missing for almost 2 months now and i cant find any of the other routes either

Back