Trainz Plus Beta 117464 now available

I've started getting CTD's in this build when I am in 'Driver' watching with the lineside camera. Not experienced this before.
I'm also having trouble with 'atilbrut' couple commands where the driver is not seeing the vehicle it is coupling with and derails when it comes into contact.
I'm also having trouble with drivers 'not seeing' an industry and driving straight past.

All of these symptom's are new to this build.

Started up my Trainz+ beta build 117464 and up comes another patch update to 117513. Downloaded, installed and DBR'ed in record time.

pware
Started up my Trainz+ beta build 117464 and up comes another patch update to 117513. Downloaded, installed and DBR'ed in record time.
Same here. Looks good so far...
Presume mostly a MPS set of fixes, but will wait for Tony's post for more up to date information/ changelists.

Tony_Hilliam (From Discord MPS General Chat today)
  • thilliam — Today at 16:28

New TRS22 Beta server is up. Supported builds:117504 - Simc TRS22 Retail PC - (patch from 117442 using TRS22 Beta patch stream)117513 - Simc Trainz Plus PC - (patch from 117464 using Trainz Plus Beta patch stream)117510 - Steam TRS22 PC - (auto patch)

Last edited:
Command "prebuild" doesn't work anymore in Build 117513 (no data changes versus previous version). Ran it several times, it always gets stuck there (I let it run for 1 hour):

pm91y8.jpg

HPL - My 'prebuild' command in TrainzUtil worked properly as normal in new patch build 117513. (Completed quickly in under 4 minutes).
Suggest try an Extended Database Repair to discover what asset is causing your issue above.
Mine showed 22 errors - all of which were previously known - relating to sundry Carz and obsoleted packaged assets. None are show-stoppers.

Suggest try an Extended Database Repair to discover what asset is causing your issue above.

I ran "prebuild" after a EDBR (showing no faulties). Note that <kuid2:45324:100241:1> is "Built-in" (CP SD9043MAC). Everything was OK in Build 117464 and prior, so something has changed in 117513 (again).

Something has changed, but it is most likely local to your system.

<kuid2:45324:100241:1> is a built-in asset. If you made a backup of your install prior to updating then I suggest making another copy and attempting the update again.

My version of <kuid2:45324:100241:1> displays zero errors or warnings. (Cool loco!)
Good luck with your quest, HPL.

Today the "prebuild" command completed flawlessly... I didn't even launch the game since yesterday when it was stuck!

Last edited:
Back