TRAINZPLUS MPS 117424 is now available

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
There's an update on the Trainz Plus Beta patch stream for TRAINZPLUS 117297 to TRAINZPLUS 117424.

This is primarily an MPS update although there have been a few general fixes as well.

We encourage everyone who updates to come and check out the latest MPS server and join us on Discord in the MPS channel.
(Update: the MPS server will be up and down for maintenance as we continue to tweak things - check Discord for the latest status).

Last edited:
Thanks Tony and Crew.

That was one of the fastest patch download and installations I can recall experiencing. No problems at all.

Instantaneous download of 32Mb patch. 24 second DBR. Just under 5 minutes to pre-cache installed assets.
Looks good. Runs well. All my settings preferences retained.
In queue to join MPS server - had no trouble connecting previously.

The server will be up and down a bit as we tweak things. Just retry later (or now if you see this quickly enough).

Update installed fine with neither missing assets nor faulty assets other than those I am aware of already. A quick test shows everything is working fine. It's a bit too late to do any real testing now.

Almost all changes are MPS related to improve S20 tool support and stability.

Only other recent updates are:
* There is a new Helpdesk Log button in the Install Tab which you can use to send in bug reports. This report includes information about your system and Trainz install and it a quick hack to assist helpdesk identify issues that some users had difficulty providing manually.
* Surveyor Classic now also has the option to switch between grid, wireframe and texture view.

Last edited:
117042 Mac build here with no updates for Plus beta stream. Is there Mac builds available and I'm not seeing them or are we still waiting for new Mac builds? I could report on something that has already been fixed, but then again I run beta builds of Mac OS, so tech support doesn't want my error reports anyhow.

TY Tony was quick update to 117424

Sadly I managed to crash this build in the first 15 minutes
by opening a large route (Bensland), that is not complete
the log kept spamming, have Dev debug options on during beta test
and could not leave it without using taskmanager

new faulty in CM:
<kuid2:9999:61500:4> HOTT Signal Shared Library, Installed from DLS, Faulty
it is used in locs and cabins, not sure how many are affected
I see the script are open, so I may be able to correct it
but not looking forward to unneeded work
22hottsig.jpg

The ground choices (Texture, grid, transparent) in S1 are very welcome
Helpdesk log button could also be handy

Hope the next phase, will include the needed interface improvements
keep up the good work

Mac builds are coming (sorry no ETA as yet).

Hope the next phase, will include the needed interface improvements
>>
Once they become our top priority they will be updated. There is still a long list of bugs to fix first.

Back