We have built-in cardboard cows

JCitron

Trainzing since 12-2003
It appears the alpha channel is messed up. Unfortunately, these are built-in or DLC.

Kuh Herde gr, <Kuid2:62456:36002:1>

Cardboard Cows.jpg
Not shown Kuh <kuid2:62456:36000:1>. This is a single cardboard cow.

Last edited:
I had a similar piece of steak the other night and thought maybe it would work to patch the leak on my shed roof. :)

Thanks guys, I've bug reported this.

You might want to bug report that if you haven't already https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/xRdryu?typeform-source=www.google.com
NGL but I would've though there maybe would've been a group of cows for 3D instead of the legacy 2D versions..

Cheers

These are supposed to be flat billboard cows and actually from what I remember, they actually don't look too shabby. The route is in itself a legacy route. This is revision 2 of my original Trainz route I started in TRS2004 that I came across the other day. Being a legacy route done back in 2003-2004 era, it has legacy route issues as done by a beginner Trainzer with extra high hills and deep valleys. After smoothing out the terrain a lot and updating textures, trees, and track, the route doesn't look that bad. It's been an interesting project which has brought with it a lot of memories both good and bad of that time when the route was originally built.

Ok......it's not just a McDonald's tradition anymore.
Not only has the price of beef gone way up, but now we've got flat cows everywhere.....even in TRAINZ.

Thanks for keeping it real. :confused:

both the single cow as the herd
in kuh.texture.txt
add: Alpha=kuh.tga

they will still be very flat, thats veggie !

both the single cow as the herd
in kuh.texture.txt
add: Alpha=kuh.tga

they will still be very flat, thats veggie !

Yup. Let N3V fix it since it's a packaged asset.

I figured the cows are on cardboard or paper like those little candies we used to get. This is the new way of shipping beef because it's so expensive to ship things these day.

Back