Atlas True-Track H0

Curious, can the track be used full size, or only on model railroadz? Or... are they the same except for the "room"? (I've only had TRS22 since Monday.)

Curious, can the track be used full size, or only on model railroadz? Or... are they the same except for the "room"? (I've only had TRS22 since Monday.)

The model railroadz are one in the same as the full size. The difference is how the assets are placed on the baseboards to make up a room with the floor carved out. If you want to get fancy, you can set the scale of your route in the Route setup, but that only affects the rulers and nothing else, so people rarely use that.

The model railroadz are one in the same as the full size. The difference is how the assets are placed on the baseboards to make up a room with the floor carved out. If you want to get fancy, you can set the scale of your route in the Route setup, but that only affects the rulers and nothing else, so people rarely use that.
Thanx!
I kinda figure that was it. (I'm still learning.)

This is really cool! Every Christmas as a kid I would receive an Atlas train set, you brought back memories my friend and I look forward to using these.

This is really cool! Every Christmas as a kid I would receive an Atlas train set, you brought back memories my friend and I look forward to using these.
I hope to be able you'll can have your desidered gift this Xmas LOL

Back