Pacific Northwest Screenshots

DARTrider

Goofy Fictional RR Owner
Welcome to the PNW Screenshots thread! This thread is for anything Pacific Northwest. Examples of railroads could be Milwaukee Road, Burlington Northern, Northern Pacific, Canadian National, Great Northern, and more. Here's an example shot:

2022-02-24-144718.jpg

As always, follow the CoC and stay on topic. Enjoy!

If you're not sure about where the Pacific Northwest is, it contains 4 US states and one Canadian province. It's concentrated around Washington State, Oregon, Idaho, southern British Columbia and western Montana, however it can include northwest Wyoming and northern California.

I am loving these screenshots guys! If you are running PNW routes you can recommend, please do! I am always on the lookout for routes for the Pacific Northwest.

Where are those GN and MILW U-boats from? Seems like the latter would have a good home on Avery-Drexel :)

Where are those GN and MILW U-boats from? Seems like the latter would have a good home on Avery-Drexel :)

Sadly, those are unavailable, at least for now. I may learn a bit of 3D modeling to make my own GN sign (I ripped it from the GN SD45) so I can upload the GN U33C. The MILW U33C and U36C are possible but they have mesh modifications to allow for accurate number placement, so that's also a no.

I asked TUME if he knew anything about U36C's on Avery-Drexel, but he said he'd only heard of U33C's, so I made one.

The GN GP9 is also one of mine, and I may end up giving it to Justin to upload on JointedRail.

Back