TCCP development or maintenance in process

Christopher824

CDETrainz.com
For the last few days, this message has been displayed when logging into the TCCP website.

TCCP development or maintenance in process. You can expect longer build times than usual for your content builds.

I have submitted projects, and they were going through the build machine with some delay, but the last one seems stuck.

trs19 | To Be Built | Queue Position: 1 | Elapsed Time: 36 hours 0 minutes

Does anyone have some insight on this as to what is being updated and when the build machine will be back online?

Same here - I have 2 packages that are pending - 4 and 5.

I want to guess its to get TRS22 added but when I asked I've received no response from N3V.....
I'll report this to N3V as well probably on Sunday night since its weekend.

Cheers

Went to see if progress has been made. My package is in queue position 2 now so it looks like things are moving again.

Cheers

The TCCP build machine is offline at the moment. Looks like it might be hardware specific but we are still determining that for sure.

Expect up to a 3 week delay on the build machine repair due to the TRS22 release being the primary focus at the moment.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks N3Vpolsen. Can't bother you tomorrow which I was going to do about the packages being stuck in the queue.

Cheers

We think we have resolved the hardware issue. If you notice anything not working with TCCP be sure to bring it to our attention.

Thanks N3vpolsen. Everything looks to be working again and I finally got my package placed into beta.

Cheers

Back