Stars collected for completing senarios?

Hi everyone,

When you play scenarios, you get awarded stars at the end. If you click on your profile in game, it shows you how many stars you have and your "rank" (e.g. 126 stars = "Mechanic"). If you play a session a 2nd time, no additional stars are awarded unless your score is higher than the previous one (e.g. 5 stars vs 4 = +1 star) .

Question: Is there somewhere were you can see for which sessions you were awarded stars and how many for each session? I checked my profile here and there is no such info and it is not listed in game. Thanks in advance,

Papa_de_05

I don't think there's a way to see the results of each run on the same session. This might be something someone could be interested in though, but for the most of is this rating system is superfluous and means nothing.

I'd be more interested in a "Brownie" system, for doing such things as going over the speed limit in a yard. You get enough Brownies, you get suspended without pay. Mr. Brown, who invented these penalties was not very popular with engineers.

Back