? about a new mopac route

Status
Not open for further replies.
The American Intermodal route is freeware - the content expansion pack is not.

The military route that is included on it though... payware :confused:

Guys, it's been on the DLS for years. I had no idea and removed the route until further notice. Take it up with Mike, not me, he made the route. Please refrain from discussing it. I don't want to give myself a bad rep.

Last edited:
Guys, it's been on the DLS for years. I had no idea and removed the route until further notice. Take it up with Mike, not me, he made the route. Please refrain from discussing it. I don't want to give myself a bad rep.

Hahahahahahaha good job

Since it's a problem there should be a discussion.

Perhaps you should not have dealt with the likes of him then.

I would totally agree. Had my unfortunate run-in with the guy, too. That's all I am going to say, as there is no need to give him any more attention.

Guys, I have no knowledge of any beef with him you all have. Isn't this a free country? Am I not allowed to make acquaintances with people? I'm sorry for not looking a little harder, but there's no reason to get mad just because I made acquaintances with someone you have beef with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back