Missing routes?

itzemmyjane

stonks goin up
I don't know if it's just me, but I cannot seem to find any of the routes that have been released to Trainz+ users that are to be included in TRS22, in the Content Store.

I do have Bairnsdale to Orbost, Liskeard to Looe and West from Denver installed, but I can't find Schwäninger Land or Beloreck to South Ural Mountains for download anywhere.

I am a Trainz+ Gold member too, before anyone asks.

Any assistance would be appreciated.​

The Schwaninger Land route isn't listed by name and is a beta test route. Look for a "betatest:1029".

Check your Content Store in My Trainz to ensure all the content is selected. I had to do that for the Beloreck route myself.

There have also been some updates so ensure you have downloaded all of those as well. Check Content Manager to find out if there's anything else needed.

The Schwaninger Land route isn't listed by name and is a beta test route. Look for a "betatest:1029".

Check your Content Store in My Trainz to ensure all the content is selected. I had to do that for the Beloreck route myself.

There have also been some updates so ensure you have downloaded all of those as well. Check Content Manager to find out if there's anything else needed.

It's been getting frustrating for me been going through all the forums to find out how to get the routes for trains plus.
Just looking for a simple way to either do the beta or trains 22 I paid $70 for trains plus and it seems like I'm just spinning my wheels trying to figure everything out.
To make a simple to explain I'm more a hardware guy than a software guy and all they wanted to do was test the routes out so that's why I spent the $70 and so far I get generic answers how to do this.
All I'm asking is there a simple way to either set up the beta or trains 22 to check out the new routes.

Last edited:
It's been getting frustrating for me been going through all the forums to find out how to get the routes for trains plus.
Just looking for a simple way to either do the beta or trains 22 I paid $70 for trains plus and it seems like I'm just spinning my wheels trying to figure everything out.
To make a simple to explain I'm more a hardware guy than a software guy and all they wanted to do was test the routes out so that's why I spent the $70 and so far I get generic answers how to do this.
All I'm asking is there a simple way to either set up the beta or trains 22 to check out the new routes.

I'm a hardware guy too and far less of a software guy. I spent 90% of my career as a hardware tech troubleshooting and repairing video terminals, hard drive controllers, floppy controllers, modems, and other devices. Only later I became a computer operator and later an IT network admin before I retired. Software for me was something I had to support but knew nothing about the applications other than how to get them up and running other than Office apps which I needed to use myself. My programming skills are limited to the classes I took for my career and include Z80 Assembly, Pascal, BASIC, C++, and Java along with XML, HTML, and Java script. The programming aspect never went anywhere except for Z80 Assembly because I wrote a memory test to test the memory on the terminals.

Those generic instructions are exactly what I had to do in order to download content.

With that said, as a Gold-Plus user, you are entitled to everything you can download.

Go to your My Trainz account and click on the Content Vault.

You will see a ton of stuff in there.

Click the Select button on the right next to all the routes and other content.

----

Once everything is selected, start up TRS22.

Click on Content Store.
You will see everything enabled.

Click a few at a time, otherwise, the program will freeze. (Heed the warning, I found out the hard way as well!).

Once everything is downloaded, I recommend running a defrag if you are using regular hard drives. This process is disk heavy and fragments the drives like crazy.

After that, go into Content Manager.
Setup a filter for Out of Date using installed = true, download station = false.

Update any and all content that appears. They may be some assets that cannot be updated because they belong to the mobile platform which at this time gets mixed in with the PC/Mac content.

For the updating process, I recommend right-clicking on the assets and choosing show asset version. This will list what's available and also will allow you to download built-in and some DLC updates.

I also recommend setting up an Installed = true, Obsolete = true, Packaged = false filter.

Remove all the obsolete assets that can be removed since they are no longer needed. Built-in and DLC are not included because they are in archives and not directly accessible.

Once cleaned up. You should have the routes in there and everything should be ready to go and start testing and playing around.

Looks like I had to update to the latest version of Trainz+ to get any of the routes I couldn't previously find to show up in the Content Store, including the "betatest:1029" for Schwaninger Land :)

Im glad I found this thread. I'm so confused. As a casual player I bought TRS22 Plus back in January, biggest reason to play the West to Denver route with the Superliner. I can never find it or figure out how to get it??

1. Ensure you have the latest build installed (116942 for TRS22 beta/early access users)
2. Click Content Store > Purchased tab
3. Scroll or search for Denver
4. Alternatively, Click Start Trainz > Driver/Surveyor > and search in the routes menu.

So we can hopefully make it clearer for other people, can you advise where you have been looking and what you've been looking for.

on Schwäninger Land dose anyone know how to fix the crossing gates? there not working

cat get the crossing to work as train passes them? any help would be grate!

Back