simc:sc450 update shows errors

ColPrice2002

Hi,
I'm running TS 22 (Trainz+) 116912 and I have a number of options in the "Update" tab of the content store.
The only one causing problemns is the simc:sc450 - the package downloads, but then produces an error message "Some assets of the resource simc:sc450 were not included in the download package".

Is this a known problem?

Regards,

Colin

Hi Colin,

I have no problem here with the same package on the same build. Try a database repair and see what happens.

Hi John,

Thanks for the info - I've just carried out a database repair (standard version) and it doesn't appear to have solved the problem.

I wonder if the missing asset is actually in another package? Unfortunately, I don't think that there's a list of what's included...

Maybe I should delete the TS22 and re-install :-(

Thanks

Colin

Hi, I have a freshly installed instance and am also experiencing this problem. I have found it appears when installing TANE, TMR 2017, and TRS 19 content into TRS 2022. I wanted to report it as a bug but have not found a means to do that.
Thank you.
Kaiden

No we can ignore as your using my name. I would like to meet you. You do not know who you are messing with.

RJ Artim.

Last edited:
Back