Support Oleg - official thread.

Hello to all my trainz friends!

Once again, many thanks to everyone who supported.
Ukrposhta issued a new stamp "Good evening, we are from Ukraine!"

The stamp shows how villagers on tractors steal equipment from the occupiers (working, in good condition). They are jokingly called the Tractor Troops. :) I have a video on my site

Now we need funds for treatment, who wants to support (click on the donate button) - I will send a set of stamps with gratitude and an autograph of a serviceman. Once again, a huge thank you to everyone who supported earlier.

Glory to Ukraine! - Glory to the heroes!

Regards, Oleg

The guys who are now recovering their health in the hospital after relatively simple injuries asked to convey their deep gratitude to their Australian friends for their help in the technique!
Bushmaster withstood the mine explosion and all eight people survived!

nist.jpg

Україна - єдина, могутня й незламна держава, українці - величний народ величної країни, спраглі свободи, незалежності, гідності та процвітання.
Наше минуле - щасливе становлення, наше сьогодення - важка боротьба, наше майбутнє - омріяна перемога і процвітання! Україна вистоїть, Україна переможе, Україна відновиться та зростатиме як ніколи до цього.
Боже, бережи Україну! З вірою в Україну, з вірою у ЗСУ, з вірою у кожного українця, з Днем Незалежності!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ukraine is a single, powerful and indomitable state, Ukrainians are a great people of a great country, thirsty for freedom, independence, dignity and prosperity.
Our past is a happy formation, our present is a hard struggle, our future is a dream victory and prosperity! Ukraine will stand, Ukraine will win, Ukraine will recover and grow like never before.
God, save Ukraine! With faith in Ukraine, with faith in the Armed Forces, with faith in every Ukrainian, Happy Independence Day!

Last edited:
Hello to all trainz friends!

I am planning a trip to Poland for volunteering.

I will be in Krakow on December 26, 2022 and in Peremishl on December 27, 2022.
Who wants to meet, I will be very glad to see you and give a present on the occasion of Christmas.

Poland, like many countries, helps Ukraine a lot, and I want to give you a famous postage stamp as a token of gratitude.
We will discuss the meeting place in a personal message, write do not be shy.

Sincere hugs to all of you, thank you!

Regards, Oleg.

Whatever we are adults, Santa Claus exists! And good always wins!
Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Witam wszystkich przyjaciół Trainza!

Planuję wyjazd do Polski na wolontariat.

Będę w Krakowie 26 grudnia 2022 i w Peremiszlu 27 grudnia 2022.
Kto chętny na spotkanie, będzie mi bardzo miło zobaczyć się i podarować prezent z okazji Świąt.

Polska, podobnie jak wiele innych krajów, bardzo pomaga Ukrainie iw dowód wdzięczności chcę podarować Ci słynny znaczek pocztowy.
Miejsce spotkania omówimy w wiadomości prywatnej, napisz nie wstydź się.

Serdeczne uściski dla Was wszystkich, dziękuję!

Pozdrawiam Oleg.

Kimkolwiek jesteśmy dorośli, Święty Mikołaj istnieje! A dobro zawsze zwycięża!
Chwała Ukrainie! Chwała bohaterom!

Last edited:
Hello from Madrid, I have a lot of respect for your fight.
As a Spanish saying says:

"Suerte, Valor, y al Toro" / "Luck, Courage, and go for the Bull" / "Удача, хоробрість і вперед за Биком"

Uploaded patriotic road billboards to DLS, will be available for download tomorrow

Code:
<kuid:354694:6011>,<kuid:354694:6012>,<kuid:354694:6013>,<kuid:354694:6014>,<kuid:354694:6015>,<kuid:354694:6016>

Merry Christmas Oleg, and to the people of Ukraine, and my fervent hope that the New Year will bring peace in Ukraine. I hope some of our Lutheran World Relief quilts are making it to the people of Ukraine to help in this cold winter.

Back