Support Oleg - official thread.

Hi all
If it will help Oleg, Count me in for a few Locos.
Thank you for letting us know and thank you to N3V for allowing 100 percent to go help him and his family.
VR
WhecsailorJr

Hello to all my trainz friends!

Your support, both moral and material, is very important to me!

Me and my family had to move to another place because the rent is high. There is positive news, my adult children got jobs and that's good.
There is also hope for a speedy end to this bloody war, our army is moving forward, and the occupier is retreating.

Now I still need funds, if there are those among you who want to help me in a targeted way, then you can transfer money to my PayPal account

(it was impossible before, now PayPal has started withdrawing funds to Ukraine)

I want to express my deep gratitude to those who bought my goods in the store and helped me individually (RoysTrainz, zsuda, lockheed02), as well as to the entire staff and management of N3Vgames for the material and moral support provided!

Glory to Ukraine! - Glory to the heroes!

Regards, Oleg

Last edited:
Went ahead and bought the CO17 Complete Collection, because of who made them, not what they represent. For the next while, they will probably sit in the back lot until things cool down. Now all I have do is attach a Ukrainian flag to the locos and then I could have them run around my routes.

There is support from around the world for you.
At times it may not feel sufficient but the support is growing.

https://www.facebook.com/565218428/posts/10159448776848429/

Yes, the support is invaluable! We need it, we know that almost the whole world supports us, including Australia. Already arrived from you BUSHMASTER and also financial aid.
Many countries hosted refugees. With your help, we simply must destroy this monster.
I also do not sit still and help the army in any way I can.
Thank you very much for your support! And I'm proud to be Ukrainian!

Could someone with Facebook access give a quick summary of that link's content?

OK here you go.

Before the kick off of the Derby D'Italia Italian singer Gaia Gozzi together with Ukrainian singer Kateryna Pavlenko sing John Lennon's Imagine .. a tribute to all the innocent fallen lives of Ukraine and a call for peace.

Thank you very much Australians!
They even painted ZSU in our colors

81_n.jpg

Your Balezino-Mosti route was amazing, it was the first route in Trainz I fully completed a session in. It's a great source of memories for me, I wish you all the best.

Post of Ukraine issued a stamp. My patients (now helping in the hospital) gave me a gift

The stamp depicts a soldier on the border guard of Zmeiny Island, who sent the flagship of the russian fleet, the cruiser Moskva, away. After a while, this cruiser went there (drowned)

Last edited:
My prayers are still with the people of Ukraine. It is good to see the continued defiance, and I wish the west was doing more to help, but we are sending arms, ammunition and relief supplies, hopefully more and more. This reminds me of the cartoon of the frog in the bird's beak, but the frog has its hands around the bird's throat. Caption: Don't ever give up!

I would like to share this video with you..

If only all world leaders were as good as this one!

To all in Ukraine, hang in there we are with you.

Cheers,
Graham

That was an amazing video. I really enjoyed it. :)

I wish our leaders said to Putin and Russia that Ukraine is a sovereign country - you cannot do this. In my view Putin is simply another Adolf Hitler.

Sorry to disappoint, and whilst that was a pretty good version of Endless Love, that was actually Alejandro Manzano of the band Boyce Avenue and Connie Talbot, an English singer.

Cheers,
Paul

Back