Support Oleg - official thread.

I know its off topic , but isn't there any backup server that hosts the routes of the Trainz Up forum ? I'd like to download them .

I moved with my family from downtown to suburb, seems this a bit more safe place. Today, literaly one hour ago, russian rocket hit downtown of my city.

Good morning Oleg, when I read your letter through the N3V newsletter (great initiative) I felt a great regret.
Here in Spain people are massively on the Ukrainian side and help from individuals is widespread.

I hope the invasion stops and I send you a big hug, extended to all those who suffer from this aggression.

From Madrid, Javier

Thanks for the humorous post, Oleg! It is great to see you can still find humor, and I hope the farmer can make great use of that. Sounds like there are many more ripe for the harvest! Stay safe my friend.

This is still not enough. Here is a true case. Two tanks drove into the village. They stopped, the fuel ran out, the Russians went with canisters to look for a gas station.
While the local villagers were walking, they removed the batteries. The occupiers returned, poured fuel, but the tank still does not go. They abandoned the equipment and ran into the forest, where they were caught.

Second case. Gypsies stole a combat vehicle while the warriors were urinating (went out to pee)In general, Ukrainians are very kind, hospitable and cheerful people, and most importantly fearless! See the history of the Zaporizhzhya Cossacks, there is also a picture of "a letter to the Turkish Sultan" be sure to find the text of this letter on the net and everything will become clear to you.

I suggest we all play multiplayer on Olegkhim's routes, specifically the ones set in Ukraine, as a way of supporting him.

A bit of history to understand what Ukraine is

A bit of history to understand what Ukraine is with a centuries-old past (Kiev is 1540 years old)

Anna Yaroslavna, daughter of the Kiev prince Yaroslav the Wise (1032-1089)- great-grandmother of Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain in the 30th generation and great-grandmother of the French and English kings of the Tudor dynasty. But that's not all. Ukrainian women, by origin, who ruled other countries:

Promyslova Volodymyrivna (987-1112)
Queen of Hungary

Maria Dobronega (1011-1087)
Princess of Poland

Elizaveta Yaroslavivna (1022-1067)
Queen of Norway and Denmark

Anastasia Yaroslavivna (1028-1074)
Queen of Hungary

Anna Yaroslavna (1032-1089)
Queen of France

Margaret of Scotland (1045-1093)
Queen of Scotland

Yanka Vsevolodivna (1046-1110)
Princess of Byzantium

Vysheslava Sviatoslavivna (1047-1089)
Queen of Poland

Svyatoslav Svatov (1050-1126)
Queen of the Czech Republic

Evpraksia Vsevolodovna (1071-1109) Empress of the Holy Roman Empire

Euphemia Vladimirovna (1094-1139)
Queen of Hungary

Zbislava Sviatopolkovna (1085-1114)
Princess of Poland

Ingeborg of Kyiv (1100-1137)
Princess of Denmark

Evpraksia Mstislavivna (1108-1172)
Empress of the Byzantine Empire

Verkhuslava Vsevolodivna (1125-1162)
Queen of Poland

Euphrosyne Mstislavivna (1130-1186)
Queen of Hungary

Visheslava Yaroslavna (1170-1194)
Princess of Poland

Kunegunda Rostislavna (1245-1285)
Queen of the Czech Republic

Elizaveta Rostislavivna (1245-1298)
Queen of Bulgaria

Agrippina of Galicia (1248-1309)
Princess of Poland

Agnesa Przemyslawna (1269-1296)
Duchess of Austria

Maria Yuriyivna (1293-1341)
Princess of Poland

Ulyana Alexandrovna (1321-1392)
Princess of Belarus (Lithuania)

Sophia Jagiellonian (1464-1512)
Princess of Poland

Barbara Jagiellonka (1478-1534)
Princess of Lithuania

Anastasia Lisovska (1502-1558)
Sultan of the Ottoman Empire

Anna Vladislavovna (1503 - 1547)
Queen of Hungary and the Czech Republic

Magdalena of Saxony (1507-1534)
Princess of Germany

Agnes of Hesse (1527-1555)
Princess of Sweden

Maria of Austria (1531-1581)
Archduchess of Austria

Christina of Hesse (1543-1604)
Princess of Austria

Anna Maximilianovna (1549-1580)
Queen of Spain

Maria Elionora (1550-1608)
Princess of Germany

Anna of Gottorp (1575-1625)
Countess of Germany

Magdalena Sibylla I (1586-1659)
Princess of the Czech Republic

Magdalene Sybil II (1617-1668)
Princess of Norway and Denmark

Hatice Turhan (1627-1683)
Sultan of the Ottoman Empire

Johanna Magdalena (1656-1686)
Princess of Germany

Maria Theresa (1717 - 1780)
Empress of the Holy Roman Empire

Maria Franciscan (1738-1789)
Archduchess of Austria

Louise of Austria (1791-1847)
Empress of France

Maria Leopoldina (1797-1826)
Empress of Brazil

Françoise of Orleans (1844-1925)
Princess of France

Gisela Franciscna (1856-1932)
Princess of Germany

Maria Valeria of Austria (1868-1924)
Princess of Croatia

Julia Mullock (1928-2017)
Princess in Korea
P.S. Do not be afraid that we are not accepted into the EU and NATO, and all of Ukraine

Last edited:
President Volodymyr Zelensky said he had information that the Red Cross had banned Ukraine from using their emblem on humanitarian vehicles.
"I was told that the Red Cross, the International Red Cross, forbids us to use the emblem on our vehicles carrying out humanitarian missions. It bans the Red Cross as if it were their property. And this is significant," Zelensky said in a morning address.
Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine Irina Vereshchuk asks not to send donations to the Red Cross.
"During the entire war, no help was received from the Red Cross!".

How much money they collected, where it all goes - it is not clear!

P.S. The month of confrontation, the whole world should know about it! QUICK LINKS

Last edited:
Oleg, my heart goes out to you and everyone else in your beautiful country. I hope this horrible war will end as soon as possible and will be restored to it's former glory.
Stay safe, please.

Ron

President Volodymyr Zelensky said he had information that the Red Cross had banned Ukraine from using their emblem on humanitarian vehicles.
"I was told that the Red Cross, the International Red Cross, forbids us to use the emblem on our vehicles carrying out humanitarian missions. It bans the Red Cross as if it were their property. And this is significant," Zelensky said in a morning address.
Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine Irina Vereshchuk asks not to send donations to the Red Cross.
"During the entire war, no help was received from the Red Cross!".

How much money they collected, where it all goes - it is not clear!

P.S. The month of confrontation, the whole world should know about it! QUICK LINKS

The Red Cross is like a lot of organizations that have a lot of "overhead" which means a very small portion of the donations go directly to the cause. I'll let you put your own words in your mind what the quotes mean.

I will say it for you John. All new Mercedes all round and some foreign holidays in nice places. A wedge for the back pocket as well. Did I miss something ?

Doug

We went through that "overhead" with another large "charity". "The large overhead" is almost a universal cover for stealing. Being an executive of a benevolent organization dose not automatically enrich you with benevolent goals. That is why we have auditors. Sounds like an upset employee might have sent the notice without official sanction.

I will say it for you John. All new Mercedes all round and some foreign holidays in nice places. A wedge for the back pocket as well. Did I miss something ?

Doug

Okay, you said it Doug. :)

You forgot the bottles of champagne and bonuses for doing a great job.

Last edited:
Back