Support Oleg - official thread.

I returned home more than a month ago, sorry, I could not write to you earlier, I am constantly busy at work, I have to see a lot of patients.
My house in Kyiv was not damaged, with the exception of minor troubles that we resolved ourselves without outside help.

Only recently we were allowed to visit Irpin.
You can take my word for it, in reality everything looks much worse, the photo does not convey all the horror.
This is not the whole of Irpen, but only a small part of it, along which I was driving, I didn’t manage to shoot everything, only those places where there were no people. The northern and northwestern part of the city is now completely destroyed.
Now the city is coming to life, electricity and water supply have been restored, people are returning, of course, those whose house survived.

Photo 1

Fortunately, my brother's house was not particularly damaged, we glazed the windows and patched the roof, otherwise everything was intact and the looters did not get there. There were no direct hits, mostly damage from fragments and broken glass from explosions, but the neighbors were less fortunate (see photo):

Photo 2

Unfortunately, the war is not over yet, there is a lot of work to be done to restore and treat the wounded, as well as psychological rehabilitation. Now I have returned to my main profession and I am treating people, I feel a huge upsurge in strength (I have become ten years younger), in addition, our people are very united and believe in victory and our armed forces, the spirit is very strongly felt, everyone helps each other than he can. Without exaggeration, I can say that all the people have become like one family, there are no strangers - everyone is now relatives.

If someone else wants to help (I do not need) - write in a personal message, I will direct you to the right direction. There will be a personal gift from me - I will send the stamp "Russian warship go to ..." (the one that has already sunk)

I want to express my deep gratitude to those who bought my goods in the store and helped me individually (RoysTrainz, zsuda, lockheed02), as well as to the entire staff and management of N3Vgames for the material and moral support provided!

Glory to Ukraine! - Glory to the heroes!

Regards, Oleg

It is good to read that you are safe and that things are slowly returning to normal, as normal as it can be when your country is still suffering. I'm sure many things are more important than Trainz at this time, so no need to apologize.
I went ahead and just ordered your RZD-UZ-RIC Wagons Praha. Please forward the contribution to someone who needs it.
Stay safe.

Today we celebrate the Day of Kyiv: the city is 1540 years old

"Kyiv is ancient and modern, cozy and energetic. Our city has been standing on the hills of the Dnieper for 1540 years. Proud, rebellious, beautiful. And together we make it even better, because the soul of our city is its people. Happy birthday, Kyiv "Dear people of Kiev, happy birthday to our beloved city! Glory to Ukraine and glory to Kyiv!" - said Vladimir Klitschko.

Historical moment: Ukraine received the status of a candidate for the EU

uce.jpg

Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

Last edited:
WOOT! Congratulations, I hope this gives Putin some pause, but I don't know that we can hope. Hopefully even more support from everyone else though!

:Y:

long way to go but step by step sqeeze the mobster/gangster and his even more dangerous followers and supporters.
nice logo of UA/EU!!
stay well Oleg and friends in UA and EU: a tactical retreat like severodonetsk is a strategic longer term win of the batlle/war.
Finally Konigsberg enclave location will backfire more than those barbarians wished for.

Back to trainz to Calgary in the final stage of getting somewhere.

:wave:

Awesome! Lets hope Putin gets some common sense and realizes he can't beat the strong-willed Ukrainians. Glory to Ukraine!

There is always two sides of a coin. I am surprised to see how this thread has developed, by some, as anti Putin etc etc. Maybe it started out in good faith for supporting Oleg but it has been poorly moderated, seeing some of the commentary, since the OP; in my opinion. Surely it is best to keep the politics and emotive comments out of the thread and stick to its initial objective.

Stay safe Oleg.

Hello all. I have to agree with Val and his post. I am out of patience when all I can read are anti-Russian comments full of hatred and bile made by people who should know better. There are always trolls and keyboard warriors, there are those that have not educated themselves sufficently to question the narrative of the western media. The truth will win the day eventually and there will be an understanding, we can only hope.

To add some weight to what I am saying here then I should explain that my wife is Russian and I have a step daughter who is Ukrainian, living in Britain. I also have a grandaughter living in her basement in Odesa. Her partner is with her. Other family members live in Saint Petersburg and Sochi. I have been to both Russia and Ukraine a number of times and have quite a few friends there. Kseniya (grandaughter) lost a school friend on the Moskva that sank in the Black sea and I see no glory in recreating it as an asset for Trainz. I take an exception to that as being at best, bad taste.

Val is right when he says that a coin has two sides but we seem to be quite adept at only seeing one of them. It is time to break away from the MSM narrative and look at well educated people who can show you the other side of the coin. Then you are better place to make your judgements. Look for Patrick Lancaster and Eve K Bartlett and John J. Mearsheimer amongst others. They tell it like it is. If I am pro anything then it is the truth based on a balanced judgement.

Val is correct when he points out the poor or selective moderation on the forum. I also noticed personal opinions creeping into the comments. There we are then, I have had my say. I have enjoyed being part of the forum and I have helped a number of friends and others have helped me. All to the good.

Best wishes to you all.

Doug

Last edited:
I would like to warn you all against saying "over a cup of coffee" while sitting in a comfortable and safe place.

The truth is that one side of the coin is the aggressor, the other side is the victim.
There are no other parties! There is no justification for the aggressor and the murderer of hundreds of thousands of people, there is no justification for the ruler and the people who unleashed the war. There is no need to substitute concepts and say that war is still how to look from which side.

Now it seems to you that this does not concern you and that everything will pass you by, that it is all somewhere far away - I thought so too.

I urge you to end the discussion on this and not turn the topic into a discussion of the war.

I went to bed, because at night and in the morning there was an air raid alarm (and so every day) the end of the alarm was only at 13.05
Today there were 14 arrivals of rockets in Kyiv, my city, and these weren’t medals at all.

Thanks again to everyone who helped me financially, I still really need help.

To declare that a coin has two sides is correct. But in this case the sides are identical. The coin's relevance to the Russian people is that they enjoy the "power" Russia projects. It makes them feel good. As long as McDonalds is open what Putin does is ok. They turn a blind eye, and a full stomach, to the death of non-combatants, especially children. We have those people here, as does every society. Russia is rotten to the core and the population ignores it. Picking out pieces of the society who are exceptions is a cover-up. The Russian population must be held-to-account for allowing their country to descend into this condition. Only they can stop this murderous war.

An American, but not always proud.

Once again I urge you to stop the discussion of the war here in the subject, it is better to help financially. Details are in my signature.
I constantly transfer most of the funds to the accounts of the armed forces of Ukraine and to help orphans, although I myself experience difficulties.
But my hardships are incommensurable with those who fight on the front lines.

Many thanks to the Australian brothers - the most powerful Australian armored vehicles have arrived in Ukraine...

safe_image-11.jpg

We are proud to have helped Oleg. The vehicles shown, together with the Bush Master Troop Transport vehicles, M777 Howitzers, ammunition, cyber warfare assistance and medical supplies. I have personally purchased some of your DLC routes.

Unfortunately, I fear it will be a long war.

Stay safe.

Prime Minister of Australia visits Bucha, Irpen and Gostomel

Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese visited the Kyiv region and examined the consequences of the Russian invasion of the region. This was announced by the head of the Kyiv OVA Oleksiy Kuleba.
The delegation visited Bucha, Gostomel and Irpen.
This is Anthony Albanese's first trip to Ukraine. He was shocked by what he saw: destroyed civilian houses, traces of mines, the destroyed Antonova airport.

13500129336774075273.jpg

Last edited:
Prime Minister of Australia visits Bucha, Irpen and Gostomel

He has offered Ukraine another $AU100 million ($US68 million) in direct military support including more armoured vehicles (as shown in post #75) and another 20 Bush Master Troop Transports to bring their total up to 60. He has also sanctioned more Russian oligarchs.

.. i finally got your (analog)mail .. thankyou very, very much ..
also thankz again for all your hard work; not only for trainz, but also for your people in hospital ..
we'll meet again .. somewhere ..
grtz
daveric

oleg-kihm---stamps-ukraine.jpg

Back