Support Oleg - official thread.

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
In our regular newsletter today we announced support for Oleg Khimich, a 15 year Trainz Community veteran and content creator for Trainz.

if you do not receive the newsletter (you should), the link is to this article.

His country, Ukraine, is under attack. We are not politicising the situation, but merely doing the little that we can to help someone in need.

it is not our place to judge right or wrong, good or evil. What we can do is try and help someone who has been ripped out of their home and are trying to keep their family safe.

This thread will not tolerate any political commentary. Our moderators are notified that any hate speech should be deleted immediately.

This thread is to lend support to Oleg and the people of Ukraine.

Anyone who doesn’t agree with sentiments posted here should look for other forums to post their opinions.

We also have Russian content creators who would like to speak up about the current situation in their country. They are facing significant risks for doing so. This is not the place to discuss those issues. (There will be other opportunities to do so, but not here, now).

So again, this thread is not the place to discuss issues other than the support for Oleg.

In other words, if you have something negative to say about our support for Oleg, we will not be allowing you to post your comments in this thread. There are other places to discuss Ukraine/Russia relationships. This isn’t that place.

For the people who wish to support Oleg and all Ukraine, feel free to add you support.

Last edited:
I just read the heartbreaking story by Oleg Khimich. My love and prayers go out to Oleg and his family and all the people of Ukraine. Thank you, N3V and Tony for sharing his story. I purchased one of his Trainz Routes. Peace and love to Oleg and everyone in Ukraine.

Thank you Tony for bringing Oleg's plight to our attention. I certainly hope he and family remain safe for the future and can rebuild their lives when these horrific attacks are over. The devastation we have seen from this side of the world seemed unimaginable only weeks ago and to have to live through that is both shocking and terrifying.
God be with you Oleg and all the Ukrainian people.

Graeme

I am not sure if this is OK to post.
It is a link to Oleg's Trainz website.
On the front page is a video of what he and his fellow Ukranians have faced for 2 weeks.
Do not watch the video if you do not like seeing war scenes and the results of the attacks.

If this is not appropriate then please remove the link.

https://trainzup.com/

Graham

Kind of limited on what one can say on the horrendous events going on in Ukraine without getting political, suffice to say Oleg and the Ukrainian people did not deserve this and have my support and most of the UK's.

Oleg, glad you are OK and out of the immediate danger area but try and stay safe, one can only hope and pray that there is an end to this disaster soon!

Hope and prayers go out to Oleg and his family, friends, and all the people of Ukraine. It is very sad to follow what is going on there at this time. I dearly hope someday the world can act civilized.

Last edited:
Tony... thanks for the info. I read your statement that 100% of sales of Oleg's content goes to him at this time. I'm on Gold, but I just purchased one of Oleg's routes. I hope others do the same.

Tony, I would appreciate ongoing updates as to Oleg and his family and their experiences in Ukraine. Even though the video on Oleg's web-site (euromodeller, thank you for posting the link) was partially in Ukrainian (Russian?), I was very touched by the plight of the Ukrainian people. Humanity is indeed one family. We are all in this together. If only all governments, cultures, races, ethnicities, and religions would learn this truth. Thank you.

Tony, thank you for arranging that Oleg gets 100% of the sales. I seldom buy DLC but made an exception in this most deserving case. Hope that in some small way it can help him and his family during these trying times. So sad that while the old men in power start wars, it is the ordinary people who have to pay for it, often with their lives.

For Oleg
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Hello to all my trainz friends!

Your support, both moral and material, is very important to me!
Thank you for not leaving me during this difficult time, I really appreciate it and will never forget it!
I also want to express my deep gratitude to the management of N3Vgames for the material and moral support provided!

Glory to Ukraine! - Glory to heroes!

Regards, Oleg

Best to you in these dark days! I pray you'll see brighter days ahead and that fortunes will smile on you and your fellow country men and women who are fighting this battle.

My prayers and hopes go out to you Oleg, and your loved ones during so dark a period in your life!

Thank you Tony for providing Trainzer's a medium to both focus and support this loyal and extremely gifted individual within our community; whether it be in the monetary sense or/and in spirit!

If you're a Trainzer and want to lend your support to Oleg with a purchase [100% of the proceeds will go to him! ] I can easily recommend any route or product he's made! If I were forced to recommend one item, it would be the extremely vibrate and expansive "Andrushivka - Vinnitsa UZ" route. This route is huge!!! Glorious scenery, and operation to boot! Will provide hours... days of enjoyment! AND the trainz!!! They be ridin' overhead... sideways -trainz all over the place- all created with the grand stamp of mastery, and of profound love for his beloved homeland!!!

We on the forum are again with you Oleg, and are in full support to you during this most harrowing time!

Yes! "Glory to Ukraine! - Glory to heroes!"

My prayers and hopes go out to you Oleg, and your loved ones during so dark a period in your life!

Thank you Tony for providing Trainzer's a medium to both focus and support this loyal and extremely gifted individual within our community; whether it be in the monetary sense or/and in spirit!

I will second that sentiment. Even though I am a Gold Class Member and could have downloaded Oleg's "Andrushivka - Vinnitsa UZ" route for free, I have opted to pay the $US29.95 (about $AU43) because it will go directly to Oleg and his family.

This is a reminder that our content creators and community members living in Russia and Ukraine are regular people who work for a living, go to school and have families just like everyone else. Trainz is a hobby, and while the conflict can make it seem akward, we can still have civil discussions without involving politics. I hope you and your family remain safe, Oleg. This also goes for other Russian and Ukrainian creators. If I remember correctly, Alex from Jointed Rail (wearsprada) is also from Ukraine so I hope he and his family can stay safe too.

If I remember correctly, Alex from Jointed Rail (wearsprada) is also from Ukraine so I hope he and his family can stay safe too.

Yes, I called Alexey, he is also safe now
P.S. By clicking on my banner, you can go to my website and read the news

Last edited:
Back